If you are unsympathetic towards Mark Hunt it is because you are a goof that has never worked hard

Not sure if you are trolling because you are not a mma fighter until you have stepped into the cage. You may have stepped into a cage training, but you lost me when you said you were 0-0 and claiming to be a fighter.
It's like I said I train at UFC Gym. The sparring sessions are some of the roughest around.

You can keep all the old fat dudes that don't work hard in your generation like Hunt, Roy and Tank. We have dedicated athletes like Sage and Rory who don't do that shit because we are harder working and better.

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.

yeah, dedicated his life so much that he weighed in around 300 lbs for every fight between pride and the UFC.

Never worked hard for anything in your life & so you can't comprehend what it's like when a cheater comes into your field, and is rewarded for his transgressions. The problem with this generation is that you don't know the meaning of hard work. Mark Hunt has dedicated his life to being the best fighter he can be to provide for himself & his family; yet you sherdoggers will defend Brock Lesnar to the death because in your eyes it doesn't matter. Well to guys like Mark Hunt & me who actually fight: it DOES matter

That being said if you are not in the fight game, you should cease to comment. I know what Mark is going thru as I myself am an MMA fighter. I get trained by some of the best at UFC Gym. I am only an amateur with a 0-0 record as of now but I go hard in sparring/rolling & I can tell you this much: if I found out a training partner that I was sparring with was on some kind of PED, I would flip out. I put so much work into becoming a better fighter; I put in my blood, sweat & tears, so for someone to come in without doing the same & just using drugs like they are entering a cheat into a video game it is disrespectful.

Clean fighters will feel the same about this. If you disagree it is because you've never fought in your life & are just a keyboard warrior. So Mark should get Brock Lesnar's purse as well as the money that Brock received from their fight at 200.

Is that why he only wants part of the single biggest disclosed purse in UFC history, instead of part of the purses of the other two fighters he fought who pissed hot? Make no mistake, Mark Hunt gives no fucks about a "clean sport", or fair play. He got an excuse to potentially get a bigger piece of the UFC 200 pie, and he's going for it.

you can't say "he's on roids but i'm gonna knock him out easy anyway" before the fight and then say "he beat me because roids" after the fight

Welcome to this generation where your opinion makes you a troll.

No it's not your recycled opinion that's lead us there. It's the comically hyperbolic, intentionally provocative way you chose to deliver it, in a brand new thread of course, not to mention your terrible post-history. That all makes it obvious, you are a troll.

"I think he's juiced to the gills — and I still think I'm going to knock him out,"

how can you have sympathy for him when he claimed to know that lesnar is on steroids before they fought, and said he would still win?

I didn't like the way he told off someone who was just trying to give him some friendly advice. He just seems like a blockhead.

"I think he's juiced to the gills — and I still think I'm going to knock him out,"

how can you have sympathy for him when he claimed to know that lesnar is on steroids before they fought, and said he would still win?
He was proven right about Lesnar being on steroids. Stop deflecting.

I didn't like the way he told off someone who was just trying to give him some friendly advice. He just seems like a blockhead.
Maybe he could have gone a little easier on some of them; however, keyboard warriors who have never fought have no place giving fighters like Mark or me advice. It's disrespectful when we have actually stepped into the octagon.

Coming back from meth addiction to end up fighting on the biggest card in UFC history & you can manage to find negativity in that? Just like this generation not to know what it's like to pull themselves up from a bad situation. It's all a cake walk for you kids in this generation isn't it?
Im retired kid but hey keep fighting the good fight though

Maybe he could have gone a little easier on some of them; however, keyboard warriors who have never fought have no place giving fighters like Mark or me advice. It's disrespectful when we have actually stepped into the octagon.
Not true. A lot of fighters have handlers who tell them what to do and how to behave to guide their career on the right path and maximize their earning potential. Mark is really screwing up here. The guy is making 700k per fight and is practically begging his (new) bosses to fire him.

Isn't a UFC gym just a hyped up Planet Fitness?
UFC Gym is the best place for any aspiring MMA fighter. Whether you want to become the next Anderson Silva or just lose some weight & have fun doing it, UFC Gym has everything you need. With the best trainers, a positive and encouraging environment & the best training equipment around, it's no wonder why more people are choosing UFC Gym.

I took the plunge and I feel that I'll be in the UFC very soon. Which is saying a lot as I haven't even had an amateur fight yet!

Back