If Siver wins, it will be the biggest upset ever?

Lol at people saying he hasn't done anything. I hate mcgregor and hope he gets knocked out every fight but the dude is a complete beast. He just made porier look like he didn't belong in the same ring as him and whooped on Max holloway with one leg.

I don't like the guy at all but don't act like he's weak

I almost shit a brick when Royce tapped Severn. Penn tapping Hughes was a stunner also.

A blind nut hugger would be someone who knows nothing about mma or the person in question quite like most people on sherdog.. I know Conor personally.. Seen his training sessions, I have family who train in the same gym/team.. Its not hard to see his potential..

And what hes doing for the sport should be respected.. No nuthugging but the hate is unreal.. I just look forward to seeing the threads on here they day after he wins the belt..
Congrats in your involvement with a pro fighter. Still doesn't change the fact that the majority of the attention he's getting right now is related to his mouth, rather than his fighting accomplishments.

We'll see how he does against Siver. I'm pulling for Siver to KO Conor if for nothing else, to shut him the fuck up for 5 minutes.

Congrats in your involvement with a pro fighter. Still doesn't change the fact that the majority of the attention he's getting right now is related to his mouth, rather than his fighting accomplishments.

We'll see how he does against Siver. I'm pulling for Siver to KO Conor if for nothing else, to shut him the fuck up for 5 minutes.

I don't need congrats i grew up in that circle.. Don't feel threatened by it.. But yea his mouth is what will create him a nice retirement fund.. The guys who get the coverage make the money.. The difference with Conor is he knows how to back up the talk.. Meaning his train wont be stopping anytime soon..

Like ive said many times before you cant be a real fan of the sport if you don't appreciate what he is doing for the sport. Without the Chaels, Bispings and Conors the sport would be long dead to the mainstream..

So now you change from "walked through 2 divisions" to "walking through his other fights besides the losses with ease"? lol

Moving goal post - it is very convenient.

PS: there is nothing wrong with saying Conor learned from his mistakes and did better afterwards, instead of making up things.

Thats exactly what I am saying what are you "special" ? You need spelled out? lol He learned from his mistakes and walked trough the division.. Yes indeed. That ok for you? And hes been walking trough the UFC.. All you folk are the same folk who claimed Poirer would shut him up lol.

See how that went.

Back