If Siver wins, it will be the biggest upset ever?

I like Conor and so far he has proven his worth. But he is capable of getting beat and Siver does not want to be an embarassing statistic I'm sure. I hope Conor wins because he is an entertaining dude but I wish he would quit with the predictions and just go out there and kick ass..

Biggest upset?

It would be a minor upset at most.

Relatively unproven fighter vs. rugged gatekeeper.

It would definitely be hilarious how quickly the "McGoat" threads fade from the top 100 pages entirely... As if they never existed at all. Funny how bandwagons work.

Some people apparently don't know what the definite of an "upset" actually is.

Killing fabricated hype isn't an upset.

I applaud this post.

Siver's legit folks, what with the punching and the kicking that he does. It's all designed to hit an opponent.

333.gif

annnnnything can happen

Even bigger than GSP-Serra, Werdum-Fedor?

I guess the odds have McGregor like -500000 or something like that, and I do not see Siver surviving one round, let alone win the fight.

But if for some absolutely crazy reason Siver actually wins, do you think it will be the biggest upset in MMA history?

If Siver wins the the Orcs will take over middle earth and we'll all be doomed. So, realising that, let's keep things in the realm of possibility, okay?

Not really, no. I wouldn't be too shocked either way. Neither guy is really a top 5, or 10. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Siver does to Connor what Guida did to Pettis.

And it wouldn't be an upset, though many people would find it upsetting.

everything in this post is wrong... it completely confuses me how someone could watch MMA and be SO wrong about all of their opinions... So you think Conor is not top ten after beating max, brimage, and porier... two top 15 and one top 5...

then you go on to say you would not be surprised to see a striker lay and pray a guy like Guida... who ALWAYS did that..

I am starting to sound stupid even replying to such a stupid post... damn... don't bother watching mma or posting on sherdog.. you're done man..

Only if you are drinking Dana's Kool-Aid.

No but it's one of the larger hype derailments of all time.

One case of living up to the hype doesn't mean anything, we were saying the same about Gunnar Nelson and Ryan Bader as well

HELLL NO!!!

Gunnar Nelson got some hype but it was only hardcores who thought he could be a future champ and EVERYONE said he was too small for the division but "who knows"

Ryan Bade NEVER had hype.. you are high as shit.. there may have been people who thought he had skills but wtf man..

you either don't watch mma or you were apart of some very small shitty hypewagons.

Lol no. Just another hype train derailed.

Even bigger than GSP-Serra, Werdum-Fedor?

I guess the odds have McGregor like -500000 or something like that, and I do not see Siver surviving one round, let alone win the fight.

But if for some absolutely crazy reason Siver actually wins, do you think it will be the biggest upset in MMA history?

No, Siver's a good striker and that's what McGegor is known for too. It's pretty reasonable to think Siver outstrikes him.

I applaud this post.

Siver's legit folks, what with the punching and the kicking that he does. It's all designed to hit an opponent.

wow.. more fighters need to start doing punches and kicks designed to hit an opponent.. that real shit..

I find him funny but hes nothing special that would make make this a big upset

with all due respect, you are a dipshit if u think this would be a bigger upset than Serra-GSP

Conor has yet to beat a top guy. Simple fact. He's earned the hype in a way because he's explosive and fun to watch. Still, he's has to takedown somebody like Chad or Frankie, then lose to some no-name.

Did you watch all of his other fights to win both titles? Walked trough them with ease.. 2 losses very early. Finished every single fight bar Max Holloway.

So now you change from "walked through 2 divisions" to "walking through his other fights besides the losses with ease"? lol

Moving goal post - it is very convenient.

PS: there is nothing wrong with saying Conor learned from his mistakes and did better afterwards, instead of making up things.

No.

Siver has 17 UFC fights, and McGregor isnt even the toughest guy he has faced. He has fought Maynard and Cerrone, both of whom I would rate above McGregor at this point (much of it due to size and weight, also experience).

Siver has also beaten Wiman, Manny, etc.

Serra will always be the winner.

Back