If Siver wins, it will be the biggest upset ever?

No he hasn't done nothing at all. He walked trough 2 divisions in Cage Warriors, came into the UFC detroyed each opponent with easy.. One with a torn ACL and meniscus..

Became the most talked about fighter in MMA in the past few years... And yet he hasn't done nothing...

You gotta fookin love the haters.. haha
I dunno which one to love more. A factual hater or a blind nuthugger. :icon_lol:

Hype is a hell of a drug.

Hype wise it will be...it seems like Conor is some mega star on here. In reality?? Its just another guys beating another guy at FW....neither has done anything really

I'd go with yes. Serra has always been overlooked for how good he really was. I think their Camp, and Longo in general are only now starting to get the respect they deserve. Thanks in large part to Weidman.

The Serra/St. Pierre fight was an upset, not because Serra was overlooked, but because St. Pierre was a monster. He beat the greatest welterweight champion the UFC had seen up to that point, and before that he had just came off of wins over Sherk, Trigg, and Penn, arguably all in the top 5 of the 170lb division at the time.

McGregor I consider the favorite, but not a heavy favorite. Wouldn't be a jaw-dropper, in my opinion.

Randleman vs. Mirko
Edgar vs. Penn
Shogun vs. Forrest
Fedor vs. Werdum
Serra vs. GSP
Sakuraba vs. Wanderlei I
Gonzaga vs. Mirko
Bigfoot vs. Overeem
Mir vs. Nog I

Were all greater.

Nope just a marketing nightmare, won't happen though CM by 1st rd TKO ---- if he can touchem it'll be over

not even close. people are getting so carried away with this fight, conor hasn't beaten anyone yet and siver is not a bad fighter.

Watch his fight with Joseph Duffe, he looked like an average dude running into an MMA fighter, absolute destruction.

It would be an upset but he doesnt have an aura of invincibility like other fighters who have lost at some point, so... "no fucking way" is your answer.

He is going to get destroyed by Frankie Edgar if that fight ever happens. The UFC knows it and he is getting the easiest title shot he can possibly have by facing another striker with a susceptible chin.

I dunno which one to love more. A factual hater or a blind nuthugger. :icon_lol:

A blind nut hugger would be someone who knows nothing about mma or the person in question quite like most people on sherdog.. I know Conor personally.. Seen his training sessions, I have family who train in the same gym/team.. Its not hard to see his potential..

And what hes doing for the sport should be respected.. No nuthugging but the hate is unreal.. I just look forward to seeing the threads on here they day after he wins the belt..

I'm not even sure this would be one of the 10 greatest upsets in MMA history...

you claimed "He walked trough 2 divisions in Cage Warriors"

he did not

Did you watch all of his other fights to win both titles? Walked trough them with ease.. 2 losses very early. Finished every single fight bar Max Holloway.

It will be an upset.
But not even close to the biggest ever. My goodness.

I suspect the hype has gone to your head.

no one is giving siver and chance and with nothing to lose that makes him a dangerous fighter I don't think he will get the win but if mcgregor isn't carefull he could get caught

Back