If Prime Fedor Fought In The UFC

If Fedor was in his prime and he started fighting in the UFC, would he be undefeated or would he be unable to beat the top level fighters? I've seen a lot people say that the only reason he was undefeated was because he fought cans and that he's overrated I haven't watched all of his fights, so I can't comment on that, but I saw his fight with Werdum and he got submitted in round 1, so I don't know how he'd do against guys like Overeem, Miocic, Cain, etc.

What do you guys think

if prime fedor fought in UFC he'd get accused of ducking pride

Stipe has the length and size to bother fedor. The only thing is that Fedor was a fast explosive psychopath. I love stipe he would put up a fight but he would lose. His Boxing and Defensive Wrestling would trouble fedor. Also I am talking about prime JDS. Not the one post Cain.

Ah ok, then my position changes.

Peak JDS would be a real test for Fedor, I agree.

If Fedor was in his prime and he started fighting in the UFC, would he be undefeated or would he be unable to beat the top level fighters? I've seen a lot people say that the only reason he was undefeated was because he fought cans and that he's overrated I haven't watched all of his fights, so I can't comment on that, but I saw his fight with Werdum and he got submitted in round 1, so I don't know how he'd do against guys like Overeem, Miocic, Cain, etc.

What do you guys think

You mean how would he do now?

That's kind of an unfair measuring stick, since he is not of this era.

If you are talking about during his era, he already proved that he would have dominated, by beating the UFC champs of that time period, during that time period, just after they left.

Back