If michael page join the UFC = biggest transfer in the history of mma?

Give him Matt Brown, and then Wonderboy

He sells ppvs. I will be buying 202.

The hate on Connnor is bewildering. Only thing that bothered me was the treatment of Aldo but otherwise he moves the needle.

hes a pathetic dumb attention whore

conor-mcgregor-retire-main.jpg

look at this its some pewdiepie bullshit

image104-660x400.jpeg

then he does his jaden smith shit like "the air and the fruits. i enjoy them both". what a bell end. guy has shit for brains

I watched mvp on mma hour, he seems very happy with how he's being treated where he is. Who in the ufc can really say that? Even conor gets treated like a ginger stepson

Conor is a ginger, no?

Man, that is politics. You dnt know what they say behind the doors, plus he will not get the ufc money in bellator.

I've never actually seen any published stats on what Bellator guys are making. For instance, what was Alvarez making vs his UFC contract?

Do you have any hard data or are you just assuming?

I highly doubt he wants to be in the UFC. He's not even ready to fight Bellator's decent talent, and the UFC isn't going to feed him mediocre fighters.

Please tell me how an aggresive walk forward fighter like lawler beats page? He is tailor made for page's countering strikes. Styles make fights.
For one he's fought someone ranked higher than 100, Robbie isn't a easy of a fight anyone.

Rampage, Cung Le, Nick Diaz, Jake Shields, Shogun, etc etc all bigger signings.

I've never actually seen any published stats on what Bellator guys are making. For instance, what was Alvarez making vs his UFC contract?

Do you have any hard data or are you just assuming?

Alvarez made $80k for the second Chnadler fight. The same card King Mo got $10k/10k.

Alvarez made $80k for the second Chnadler fight. The same card King Mo got $10k/10k.

Something tells me Mo got more than that. I just can't see him signing a contract for 10 and 10.

Do we know what Alrarez is getting paid in the UFC?

If MVP was ever going to be a top fighter, he would be by now. Dude is almost 30, and he is no Randy Couture.
Since his debuts I've followed him, every year his fans were saying "give him time, he is only 25" then "kid is just 26, he can still do it", "ok 27 is pushing it but if he get a top opponent right now he can still become an elite", etc etc

Now Page is 30 and his biggest win is a completely washed up Cyborg (love the guy but even in his long past prime he was never top 20 material), Bellator didn't even try to make a champion out of him for fear of losing that perfect record and flashy antics.
A fight against Semtex would have been huge, and made MVP legit in the eyes of the fans.

Page probably had big potential, I love watching his fights (feel bad for Cyborg though), but I stopped hoping for a successful run in the UFC long ago, if he doesn't even fight the Bellator top guys...

29 with the health of a 25 years old man.
11-0, 1win by decision.

He is the next anderson silva 2.0

Between 30 and 35yrs old he will be the face of a great entertainer
Why does everyone pretend the guy is 25 he's almost fucking 30. He's not the face of the future.

I don't know if it'll be the biggest transfer in MMA history, but if MVP is getting paid well and is happy, I think he should stay in Bellator for the time being. The UFC throws you to the gauntlet right away; which to be fair, is fun for the fans to watch. I'm not so sure it's good for the fighters and their development though.

If he can fight mid level competition, sharpen his skills, and make some money while he's at it, good for him. I know I'll be watching his next fight for sure.

Back