If michael page join the UFC = biggest transfer in the history of mma?

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You always need new stars, im sure uncle dana is working secretly on MVP's case.
He is a blessed bread for the UFC

"Im the one and only MVP"

Last edited:
I watched mvp on mma hour, he seems very happy with how he's being treated where he is. Who in the ufc can really say that? Even conor gets treated like a ginger stepson

Dana will have to throw boat loads of cash. They aren't going to lose their best star without a bidding war.

I watched mvp on mma hour, he seems very happy with how he's being treated where he is. Who in the ufc can really say that? Even conor gets treated like a ginger stepson

Man, that is politics. You dnt know what they say behind the doors, plus he will not get the ufc money in bellator.

Im sure him and dana can be friends more than conor is with dana, its buisness after all but michael got the packaging to make him the new mma star.
A star already for the mma fans but you need to show him to the rest of the world.

Plus i would love to see him again the big cats

Dana will have to throw boat loads of cash. They aren't going to lose their best star without a bidding war.

20 millions of $?

If they got him they can make one shot for two kill, the bellator will be dead after that.
Scott coker is a fucking good ceo, he will not let gim go without that cash. And that show how bellator was better to sign paige, bellator scouts did their jobs

Man, that is politics. You dnt know what they say behind the doors, plus he will not get the ufc money in bellator.

Im sure him and dana can be friends more than conor is with dana, its buisness after all but michael got the packaging to make him the new mma star.
A star already for the mma fans but you need to show him to the rest of the world.

Plus i would love to see him again the big cats

Id love to see page fight the best guys, i think hes awesome. But a bunch of guys have left the ufc now, specifically to get better money, like phil davis and matt mitrione. Perhaps part of that is how the ufc ruined sponsorship for fighters?

id love to see askren in the ufc too but i guess he's getting by ok

I like your use of the word transfer . Makes the sport seem more legit 10/10

Id love to see page fight the best guys, i think hes awesome. But a bunch of guys have left the ufc now, specifically to get better money, like phil davis and matt mitrione. Perhaps part of that is how the ufc ruined sponsorship for fighters?

id love to see askren in the ufc too but i guess he's getting by ok

I think that your comparison is wrong my friend, i will tell you why.
You talking about average fighters who make the ufc>bellator move, yes its for money.

But ufc pay more money to their stars than bellator, and we are talking about the nba of mma. If you want to make a name in the world you need to go in ufc, like eddie did.

And askren will never (never say never?) go in the ufc imo, if dana still there.
The beef between them is too big, and that lnp dnt have any market value. I love ben dnt get me wrong

Paige would be a huge signing for the UFC

How much money he worth?
Bellator reminds me of the soccer (football we say in europe lol)
Club "fc porto".
Its a portuguese club who buy players for 1m and sells them 50millions. They got the best scout team in the game.

Maybe scott cocker his goal is to make buisness with the ufc and not trying to take the first place spot.
Ufc need to invest more in the scout department or they will pay millions of $ to buy some new bread for the machine.

I think that your comparison is wrong my friend, i will tell you why.
You talking about average fighters who make the ufc>bellator move, yes its for money.

But ufc pay more money to their stars than bellator, and we are talking about the nba of mma. If you want to make a name in the world you need to go in ufc, like eddie did.

And askren will never (never say never?) go in the ufc imo, if dana still there.
The beef between them is too big, and that lnp dnt have any market value. I love ben dnt get me wrong

Ufc are cock smokers

nate diaz got paid 20k to show, 20 to win against michael johnson. This was nates 20th ufc fight, he has huge fan recognition, won TUF, has fought top guys for years.

tj dillashaw got paid 25 and 25 to fight on ufc 200. Former champ with defence, massive spectacular win against a long reigning champ, fighting on biggest event ever, 25 and 25. the ufc are scum, man

guys like schaub and mittrione were talking 6 figures in sponsorship alone per fight. now u got a guy like cain velasquez getting 10k from reebok, again on ufc 200, biggest card ever.

The ufc blows

Nah Paige biggest win is Cyborg which isn't going to make him MMA biggest transfer

ginger stepson???

holy shit dude, stfu. the guy can almost do anything he wants

Paige doesn't want to be in the UFC. Bellator is paying him nicely to destroy over the hill 50/50 fighters and human grappling dummies.

If he signs with the UFC he's going to have to fight good fighters eventually. We haven't seen anything to suggest he wants that.

Back