If michael page join the UFC = biggest transfer in the history of mma?

You always need new stars, im sure uncle dana is working secretly on MVP's case.
He is a blessed bread for the UFC

I was checking on youtube his view numbers, for a non ufc fighter its crazy, he already reach the 1m views for a lot of his videos.

Nice video, he's really entertaining to watch. Makes you realize he really hasn't faced any legit competition yet though. I think he'll have some trouble stepping up to the next level of top 10 type fighters

I watched mvp on mma hour, he seems very happy with how he's being treated where he is. Who in the ufc can really say that? Even conor gets treated like a ginger stepson
Yes he only made $22million last year. Why would MVP want that?

Only if you believe that MVP is the GOAT and the biggest draw in MMA history. The problem is that he isn't. Page is very interesting, but but he is unproven against top level competition and has not been been in a position to prove his PPV chops. If we're talking biggest "transfers" then bringing over the Pride guys or Strikeforce guys has to be at the top.

Only if you believe that MVP is the GOAT and the biggest draw in MMA history. The problem is that he isn't. Page is very interesting, but but he is unproven against top level competition and has not been been in a position to prove his PPV chops. If we're talking biggest "transfers" then bringing over the Pride guys or Strikeforce guys has to be at the top.
WEC is way bigger too.

Of course..

Let's forget shogun, cro cop wanderlei, henderson, Rampage Anderson silva.

Mvp and his incredible can crushing skills beat those guys.

But to be fair I'd like to see him there, he'd make a good addition. Is exciting an excellent UK talent. But let's nit blow it out of all proportion.

Pretty sure MVP is more in love with himself than Conor is.

Ive seen interviews with both, mvp seems like an actual human being while conor seems like a 7 year old doing an impression of a bond villain on christmas day for his drunk aunts and uncles

lol man calm the fuck down. i dont have to have an anti ufc agenda to say that they screw the fighters, everyone can see that. im not even saying bellator is better, im just saying if page has it good where he is, no point moving over to get screwed by dfw
When UFC fighter start showing up to my office demanding I get paid more I'll worry about how much they get paid.

Ive seen interviews with both, mvp seems like an actual human being while conor seems like a 7 year old doing an impression of a bond villain on christmas day for his drunk aunts and uncles
Which has what to do with whether MVP would tweet pics in his underwear for $22 million?

UFC won't pay him anyway, no point throwing buckets of money to somebody who won't beat anybody in the top 20.
how do you know he won't beat anyone in the top 20?

You're arguing with a dude making a few solid points, supported by facts... only to tell us some subjective nonsense? Come on dude, if you're gonna pretend your passionate about your stance, throw a fact at us, not a lame opinion that can't currently be proven.

Would be awesome to see Page in UFC, he is so talented and exciting to watch!.

Which has what to do with whether MVP would tweet pics in his underwear for $22 million?

conor gets this money cos hes a pathetic attention whore. Whereas mvp actually seems to be a human with like dignity n shit

conor gets this money cos hes a pathetic attention whore. Whereas mvp actually seems to be a human with like dignity n shit
No, MVP is a flashy attention whore too and would certainly pose in his underwear for $22 million and if you think otherwise you are a fool.

I like mvp, he's entertaining to watch but he doesn't even crack the top 10 in the ufc at 170. It looks great against bums but if he keeps going with all the flashy hands down stuff he will get crushed when he gets against real competition

Possibly the next connor type personality.

Dana is watching.

He needs a few more quality wins though.

I'd like to see him, but I also want to see fighters do what they feel is best for their career. If Bellator is willing to pay him more, I don't want to see him take less just to fight under the UFC banner.

He sells ppvs. I will be buying 202.

The hate on Connnor is bewildering. Only thing that bothered me was the treatment of Aldo but otherwise he moves the needle.

I'd like to see him, but I also want to see fighters do what they feel is best for their career. If Bellator is willing to pay him more, I don't want to see him take less just to fight under the UFC banner.

Can Bellator pay more though ?

If hes in the UFC he could be a PPV draw which means he gets a cut.

Can Bellator pay more though ?

If hes in the UFC he could be a PPV draw which means he gets a cut.
I don't know. He's probably their biggest star, so I imagine they can pad his contract with a fair amount of money. Whether or not that exceeds the UFC I don't know. The UFC wouldn't give him PPV right off the bat, so there would be some associated risk from making the jump. They'll make him prove his place with a few fights before that would occur.

Back