If michael page join the UFC = biggest transfer in the history of mma?

We are blessed to see a true A-level athlete in MMA because MVP grew up in the UK. If he was American, he would've become a cornerback/WR.

UFC won't pay him anyway, no point throwing buckets of money to somebody who won't beat anybody in the top 20.

With all my respect sir, the simple fact u said he cnt beat a top 20 in the ufc make your comment irrelevant at this point.

Mvp can crush a lot of ppl in the ufc, a top5? Maybe not, but he is a legit top 10 in my book after he made a new hole in cyborg's face.

Plus he is a star already in the process, dana need new blessed bread. The show must goes on. Plus his personnality is so interesting in that buisness fighting.

He is easy to market, he is a yair rodrigues model with knock out power and a flashy style. Im so tired to wait to see him in the ufc

The UFC should just go catch him with a giant Pokeball

With his style, and if he keeps winning, easily could be the next McGregor given proper marketing.

No point throwing a ton of money at somebody who'd get merked by anybody in the top 20.
idiotic, page destroys lawler. If you cant see that i don't know what to say to you. He would struggle with good grappler's like maia. But he destroys all fighters whose skillset is largely standup, yes including the new white hope wonderboy, who is way to hittable.

With all my respect sir, the simple fact u said he cnt beat a top 20 in the ufc make your comment irrelevant at this point.

Mvp can crush a lot of ppl in the ufc, a top5? Maybe not, but he is a legit top 10 in my book after he made a new hole in cyborg's face.

Plus he is a star already in the process, dana need new blessed bread. The show must goes on. Plus his personnality is so interesting in that buisness fighting.

He is easy to market, he is a yair rodrigues model with knock out power and a flashy style. Im so tired to wait to see him in the ufc
He'd get wrestle fucked by the likes of Gastelum.

idiotic, page destroys lawler. If you cant see that i don't know what to say to you. He would struggle with good grappler's like maia. But he destroys all fighters whose skillset is largely standup, yes including the new white hope wonderboy, who is way to hittable.
Wonderboy, Robbie, condit and Rory would all kill page, he looks good while crushing cans, but do u think cyborg would even last 2 min against any of those guys????

Shut up you fanboy, he wouldn't even make it passed Gastelum.

Wonderboy, Robbie, condit and Rory would all kill page, he looks good while crushing cans, but do u think cyborg would even last 2 min against any of those guys????

Please tell me how an aggresive walk forward fighter like lawler beats page? He is tailor made for page's countering strikes. Styles make fights.

The UFC wouldn't be able to protect MVP like Bellator has.

Last edited:
Mvp isnt sage northcutt, but they will let him grow slowly tho
He crush the top11-20 easily

Oh I'm not sayin he couldn't but it's just harder to protect fighters in the UFC. How slow do you want him to develop MVP is almost 30. His window to contend is ever shrinking.

29 with the health of a 25 years old man.
11-0, 1win by decision.

He is the next anderson silva 2.0

Between 30 and 35yrs old he will be the face of a great entertainer

Can't be arsed quoting the post you quoted me in but anyway..

Saying MVP would get "merked" by any top 20 is just plain stupid buddy.

Not full retard but you ain't far away with that shit.

lol y u mad bro

he missed one press conference and they took him off ufc 200, which would have made him a shit ton of money, and he started bitching out like he was gonna quit fighting altogether over it and noone gave a fuck. #gingerstep
that's why almost. at least the ufc had the decency to remove him from the card. he was trying to run the game on his own, almost

that's why almost. at least the ufc had the decency to remove him from the card. he was trying to run the game on his own, almost

Yeah im sure part of it was them putting him back in his place, the special ginger stepson place

Dana will have to throw boat loads of cash. They aren't going to lose their best star without a bidding war.
Chandler isn't going anywhere soon.

Page is Wellllllll below guys like

Lesnar (sadly)
CC
Rampage
Alvarez
Wanderlei
Brooks
Anderson
Bendo (to Bellator)

MVP is awesome but he's not nearly as big a name

Back