If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

Absolutely. He is forever tainted by that + soooo much more.

Man, I would feel so sorry for DC if he loses again, granted he is a heck of a champion but losing to Jones the 2nd time would just be painful.

i don't even know what you're saying. the only TMZ style reporting regarding jones and his failed test is the PR machine that pumped out the bullshit about how he was exonerated. he fucking wasn't, his story was bullshit, USADA knows it, the commission knows it, everyone who actually read the reports and jones' defense knows it.

but it's easier to act like it's all fake news, going "oh but how do you know this is true?", as if the only way we can be certain an athlete cheated is if we get a signed confession and video footage of him doing it on top of the blood test results.

are you disputing the fact that testosterone effects don't disappear immediately after the cycle?

i would imagine @Quietus knows it because he isn't dumb as wood.

You seem very frustrated that I'm just accepting the USADA facts findings & punishment, and not accepting all the he says/she says bullsh!t that surrounded the findings. Sorry for your frustration, I keep simply asking for the name of the steroid/ped Jon was popped for and despite the many back & forth and provided links not a one thing saying Jon got popped for this ____ ped/steroid.

You can continue your campaign of Jon smearing & hating you just not winning me over with suggestions and gym chatter, when he actually gets popped for a steroid/ped you're more than free to come back and throw it it payne's face until then catch you later man..

NOpO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

You seem very frustrated that I'm just accepting the USADA facts findings & punishment, and not accepting all the he says/she says bullsh!t that surrounded the findings. Sorry for your frustration, I keep simply asking for the name of the steroid/ped Jon was popped for and despite the many back & forth and provided links not a one thing saying Jon got popped for this ____ ped/steroid.

You can continue your campaign of Jon smearing & hating you just not winning me over with suggestions and gym chatter, when he actually gets popped for a steroid/ped you're more than free to come back and throw it it payne's face until then catch you later man..

you're totally right. he wasn't caught using steroids, he was caught using masking agents.

and then he was caught lying about why they were in his system.

there is absolutely no reason to assume he actually used steroids, though. none whatsoever. no, sir.

He was busted for a PCT substance, that is used post cycle, the same substance that Brock Lesnar was busted for.

Nobody would risk getting suspended for a PCT if they didn't *need* to take it, and the only reason Jones *needed* to take it was because he was coming off a cycle of ...... steroids.

Nobody would risk getting suspended for a year, and losing 10's of millions of potential revenue in order to have a harder boner.

He was busted for a PCT substance, that is used post cycle, the same substance that Brock Lesnar was busted for.

Nobody would risk getting suspended for a PCT if they didn't *need* to take it, and the only reason Jones *needed* to take it was because he was coming off a cycle of ...... steroids.

Nobody would risk getting suspended for a year, and losing 10's of millions of potential revenue in order to have a harder boner.

Coke dick bro. He needed the boner help cause of coke dick!

PCT drugs is to treat the anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism (ASIH) that happens after a good old-fashioned steroid cycle. PCT drugs like Clomid (clomiphene citrate) and Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) don’t have the same stigma as anabolic steroids, growth hormone or EPO. But to admit using PCT drugs is almost the same as admitting to the use of steroids.

I acknowledge your efforts to try and turn me but you telling me things ^^^ I already know and I PCT is not steroid and punishment received for banned substance.

I acknowledge your efforts to try and turn me but you telling me things ^^^ I already know and I PCT is not steroid and punishment received for banned substance.

lol basically it's the same thing as Jon not having cancer but going through Chemo.

He was caught taking a treatment for something that he didn't have..

this is what your arguing lol.

Most will. No different than everyone saying Cyborg is still cheating, Overeem, Belfort etc.

Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg

I can't believe people are still posting this picture "proving" that Jones was on steroids. If that's a genuine representation of his body, and not lighting, etc., shouldn't there be at least one other picture where he looks this ripped?

He beat DC the first time because he was better than DC, not because of steroids. He will beat DC the second time because he is still better than DC, not because of steroids.

Then why did he need to do the steroids?

I can't believe people are still posting this picture "proving" that Jones was on steroids. If that's a genuine representation of his body, and not lighting, etc., shouldn't there be at least one other picture where he looks this ripped?

Never specified what I thought about the steroid situation but presumably he would have stopped using them if he were to avoid more suspensions and controversy (which would ruin him forever) and his body will be feeling the after effects of steroid usage (low testosterone). So if he fights well it shows he is good with or without steroids, but broken records will flock.

What are you talking about? either he knew the boner pills from that manufacturer were tainted or he unluckily tested positive from the boner pill he took not knowing it would have shit in it?

What are you talking about? either he knew the boner pills from that manufacturer were tainted or he unluckily tested positive from the boner pill he took not knowing it would have shit in it?

lol the supplement was tainted, a supplement that took him over 2 months to find that he was taking when it only takes 2 weeks to have a substance checked in a lab.

Also athletes have what ever supplements there taking verified in the lab before consuming them to ensure it won't red light them.

Athletes are responsible for the supplements they take and what substances are in those supplements.

I mean it's pretty dumb to continue using the whole tainted supplement excuse years after that excuse has been played out, to the point that WADA says if you don't know your shit can be tainted by now you deserve your suspension.

Back