If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

i will just be happy to see jones pass whatever test(s) needed to get inside the cage for a fight.... lets start with that first!! lol

Sad to say, his career will always be tainted and suspect. Sad when already great athletes resort to the banned substances. Jones, A. Silva, and others like Barry Bonds, A. Rod and Roger Clemons, some of the greatest athletes ever in their sport, will always be looked at as cheaters. Did I mention its sad?

jlj.0.gif

so look, with two brothers (who are just actual brothers) in the nfl, you wanna tell me he doesnt have access to some really smashing injectables?

also does he actualy have black body paint in that pic because lol

So if he wins he's still getting steroids from his brothers? that sounds like what you're saying?

Jon is too skilled at wrestling and too big.

DC had no problems smothering Gus and guys at HW bigger than Jones.
no problem smothering him? He nearly got KTFO'd against Gus my dude

If troll post troll will you troll or just troll.

They'd probably go on about how Jones managed to get the fight under the old rules that allow eyepokes.

I don't think you know how steroids work.

Lol go try and actually train some kind of grappling art, if you can't tell the difference between fighting someone really athletic compared to someone unathletic, regardless of their skill level then I'll concede.

A prize fighter wouldn't risk Millions and Millions upon Millions of dollars which he would've got just to show up, for something he doesn't need. ya goof

Of course. What kind of stupid fucking question is this? If he loses and looks horrible then ill say he might be clean. Cant stand stupid fucking fans that wanna act like nothing happened and still wanna consider a cheater the GOAT. Gramdma level test before 1st DC fight, hid under a cage for 8 hours to avoid being tested, eye pokes in every single fight what makes anyone think hes above cheating? I'm in the minority but the masses are stupid as fuck. I'm in the minority and i will not give him credit for any of his fights. Same goes for TRT guys specially the Team Quest guys aka Team PEDs.

And whats up with all the uneducated dumb fucks claiming steroids dont help or give you skill? Anybody who's ever trained anything knows that skills are acquired through hours and hours of training. I bet its the same dumb fucks who claim A level athletes would dominate with 8 hours of training. Of course they wouldn't but athleticism is a big plus. Why would these guys stick needles up their ass and risk losing millions if steroids don't help. I'm just ranting now but if steroids don't help why did Dan Henderson go from losing to Misaki to KOing Pride's top 3 the first year he started taking TRT aka steroids? Why did Chael go from getting KTFO by Terri Martin to giving Silva his toughest fight? Go try a cheapass over the counter test booster and see if that doesn't help you then multiply it by 100x to see how much steroids help.

Last edited:
Lol go try and actually train some kind of grappling art, if you can't tell the difference between fighting someone really athletic compared to someone unathletic, regardless of their skill level then I'll concede.

A prize fighter wouldn't risk Millions and Millions upon Millions of dollars which he would've got just to show up, for something he doesn't need. ya goof

Cuz steroids only makes you stronger, huh?

ya goof.

Of course. What kind of stupid fucking question is this? If he loses and looks horrible then ill say he might be clean. Cant stand stupid fucking fans that wanna act like nothing happened and still wanna consider a cheater the GOAT. Gramdma level test before 1st DC fight, hid under a cage for 8 hours to avoid being tested, eye pokes in every single fight what makes anyone think hes above cheating? I'm in the minority but the masses are stupid as fuck. I'm in the minority and i will not give him credit for any of his fights. Same goes for TRT guys specially the Team Quest guys aka Team PEDs.
like count checks out

Yes, and it is the appropriate reaction to a fighter with Jones' history. Fighters that get popped for PEDs (dick pills) should be considered pariahs, have all their previous wins overturned and banned from the sport.

This isn't track and field, you are locking two people in a cage for combat and putting the clean athlete in serious jeopardy.

If his blood test shows he has the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy than yes.

and if DC beats Jones are you going to claim it's because he's rusty and should of got a tune up fight . ??

If he wins he is on PEDS and his whole career is a lie, and if he loses it's because he was on until he tested positive so his whole career is a lie.

Joking, I couldn't care less.

This (Without the joking part)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back