If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

Also why on earth would you assume that by being a Jones fan I like him as a person? The only thing I liked about him was how triggered he made all of his haters. Are you that black and white in your thinking that you must "like" the guy who has the single greatest fight style in the history of MMA?
Bolded the part where you screwed up and admitted that you're just a childish troll.

When you move forward in life, you should take from this experience that when you try to "trigger" people and play rude and idiotic games like that, the rubber band snaps back in your face eventually. That's what happened to you, and by your frustrated snapping at people, I can see you don't like it. So maybe you should reconsider your behavior?

Yeah this bump looked to have fallen flat, then TS took the hook and popped it right in.
Man oh man...... first I get to see Jones roast for steroids, then that gets temporarily subdued while McGregor gets punched up, thennnn I come right back over and watch a Jones fanboy meltdown.
What a time to be alive.

I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG, HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW BITCH!? I'M SUPERIOR!!!! I STUDY BODY LANGUAGE ON WIKIPEDIA I KNOW DEEZ THINGS

hahahahahah

Bolded the part where you screwed up and admitted that you're just a childish troll.

When you move forward in life, you should take from this experience that when you try to "trigger" people and play rude and idiotic games like that, the rubber band snaps back in your face eventually. That's what happened to you, and by your frustrated snapping at people, I can see you don't like it. So maybe you should reconsider your behavior?

Lololol admit I'm a troll? Is that shameful? There's a fine line between trolling and riling a few people up for a bit of fun (all I did) and you in your deluded way you want to make a moral case of it. Either your entire schtick is a troll or your just plain retarted

...except I quote your post point-by-point. This is how I can tell that you have a deficit with how you process information. You keep trying to claim things like that while it's wrong and it's right in front of your face that you're wrong. This is why you thought Jon Jones was a guy who would finally come clean.

I know what you posted and what you continue to post. That's all the evidence we need. "You don't know me bro" is a 15-year-old's response.

What the heck? I said JON JONES is a sociopath, not you.

You can't process information. I really mean that. You struggle to even follow basic sentences and arguments.

I stated already that there's far more to Jones's behavior than that. Also, who stays drunk for 5 years straight?

To people like you who try to claim I'm stupid then run away from a chance to bet on it, oh yes. I have no humility whatsoever toward you. None.

I see now that you're done trying to claim that garbage. It got blown out like the rest of your ridiculous nonsense about Jon Jones.

This isn't working out for you, just like your flaming and bad behavior regarding Jones didn't. I tried to tell you to reconsider your behavior, you picked the opposite route, and it's just getting worse.

So, shall we bet, sweetheart?

You quote me sentence by sentence but mostly skip over the main parts of my argument and instead focus on the parts that are mostly irrelevant. You have spent a large amount of this conversation going over the "IQ 80" comment when that was an insult designed to call you stupid for a stupid thing that you wrote. I didn't actually claim to know your IQ was 80 and I was clearly sarcastic about it in the next post and you still failed to pick that up. Your inability to discern that comment was aimed only at the stupidity of your previous statement and not your actual IQ highlights your lack of common sense. If you are built like a computer and you take everything literally like some emotionally deficient hack market theorist on the internet I cannot help you. I don't care if you have studied human behavior, the level of stupidity attached to the thing you wrote is enough for me to know that in at least one very large area you are deficient in understanding humans and human morality. The stupid thing you wrote was that you told me to look at my behavior because I thought Jon Jones would stop using steroids. You said it means I cannot judge character. You actually thought this showed the morality of someone you have never met (what’s the scientific rigor of economics and psychology - ahhh pretty shit). In the end you were more correct on Jon than I, but to say that means I cannot judge character or I ought to look at my own character as a consequence of getting "one person" wrong is blatantly stupid. Claiming to know the morality of someone you have never met when he has only been posting on here for a bit of banter is blatantly stupid. If you knew me, which you don't, you would know I harbor no ill will to anyone on here and am only on here to talk for a bit of fun and poke fun at a few people, where I come from people can take a joke and are not as literal as you appear to be. How I treat myself and others "in the real world" is not discernible from such small and irrelevant information. I do not claim to know your character and would never make sweeping statements about it, everything written here is written only in reference to the emotional retardation you have spewed on this website.

On the issue of Jon's character a sane, rational person would say that he clearly has narcissistic tendencies and has displayed a high degree of recklessness when drunk. Your claim that he has regularly done so whilst sober is sketchy at best. His incidents include a drunken car crash in 2012, testing positive to cocaine in 2015, and a hit and run incident whilst high the same year. For these incidents he failed to display a decent amount of guilt, but the lack of guilt that follows such incidents is different from the drunken recklessness that causes them. Along with that he has come out and said he would get black out drunk every weekend, a recipe for disaster for people with reckless drunken tendencies. However, I don't think the steroid usage or the rule breaking can be lumped together with these things. Firstly he has essentially always gotten away with the stomps (they're actually legal) and the eye pokes, so these behaviours lack a deterrent and are not "reckless". Also in the context of MMA I would refrain from calling Jon's form of rule-breaking sociopathic, they are already bludgeoning people, so what does a knee stomp or an eye poke really do on top of that ?? Not sociopathic in context, but certainly dirty. You cannot say its malicious when MMA requires malicious intent (there are extreme examples). If he also had always gotten away with steroid use he had also only been caught once, and had gotten away with it along with 50% of the competition pre-USADA and got caught post-USADA. Saying that him doing it since the beginning renders him incapable of following deterrents means you would need to judge all of MMA's long term users who eventually got caught accordingly. So in this case we do have something he has done sober and something where he had an actual deterrent. That is the first thing he has done sober against the rules where there was a real deterrent in place. With all of this information its not crazy at all to assume he would not cheat and most people, yes most people assumed he would stop, that was logical for him in a sober state of mind after being caught once.

You did not say I was actually a sociopath captain literal, again again again I'm speaking figuratively, you're obviously incapable of understanding human language. You wrote "I hope you take a long look at your behavior, and how you judge the character of other human beings. Everyone with a hint of life experience could see Jon Jones for what he was a long time ago. For you not to recognize that, and to be so immature, cocksure and rude on top of it, is not good. The humiliation people are putting you through now should also teach you a lesson about life. Bad thinking and bad behavior have real consequences, and you should try to improve yourself in both categories. Hopefully before it costs you something in your normal life. Good luck in the future." This implied I was some type of bad person and that's why I've gone to great lengths to show that you have are completely without logic on this point, a black and white thinker and all the rest. You do realise the majority of people thought Jon would be clean now, are you willing to call all these people bad people with such little information and evidence?, people you do not know?, have never met and will never meet?.The entire MMA media was genuinely a bit stunned, as was DC, are you willing to call them all bad people? If you are willing to do so you're just plain and simple not all there. You have never met Jon, I have never met Jon and only if we had met Jon would we have better grasp on what he was likely to do. I know what those close to me are like, but I do not claim to know the soul of a vain, guiltless superstar who only regularly acts reckless to my knowledge when drunk or on drugs. Him being a cunt is not the same as him endangering the lives of others on the road. If you’re balls deep in simple psychology you probably pigeon hole every individual into certain behaviors without the room for randomness or complexity in that pre-defined character type (sociopath, psychopath). However, people are sometimes good and bad, people can split behaviors, be guiltless without being reckless, etc. Simply put your certainty in judging humans reveals a lack of emotional insight and a lack of flexibility in your thinking.

I have said over and over if he hit and ran another person I would not have been surprised. I have always thought that Jon is a douche who has displayed a lack of guilt for his actions. Saying that I was wrong on the steroid part and connecting me to being a bad person overlooks what I think of Jon. I never thought Jon was a saint, just thought he wouldn’t be so reckless when sober. This article is not here because I adore Jon, it's here because Jon Jones haters are fun to poke fun at, partly because they are so morally righteous (I have always loved Jon as a fighter not as a man and I didn't even think it was impossible he would pop, certainly him before Demetrious Johnson). What I will say is you have made that stereotype come fully to life. You act like you are above Jones fans because you were more correct on him, when it's totally irrelevant anything of significance, you haven't solved anything you goof. You’ve done such a good moral job by being right! People saw in Jon an exaggeration of their own mistakes, he was an extreme fuck up and people relate to that. People who didn't do so could possibly lack self awareness and are therefore more likely to do bad shit (read the "quiet american" if you are american). People who think they are great give themselves a license to treat other people like shit because they think they are better than them, i.e. vegans being cunty because they are better or you right now because you were always anti-Jones. What we fans saw was a guy who did shit that was bad when drunk and not a guy who was malicious. You can talk about the lack of guilt but we glossed over that a bit because we wanted the guy to come back. Yes some people can change, yes some people do change and do refrain from bad behavior. Do you think this is possible? It's not guaranteed but possible and that’s what we wanted to believe and that was for us only in relation to him not drinking and getting fucked up, not steroids. Finding so much pleasure from someone who is down is sick, it shows a lack of empathy and it's disgusting and that’s why I found Jon Jones haters pathetic. (You do seem to be splitting your own empathy when it comes to Jon by the way whilst I still feel bad for the guy even though I'm no longer a fan) Unlike you I realised people can change and I wanted to believe Jon could, even if that's a bit risky, a good person believes in someone coming back from hell. In any case we were wrong in the end and FUCK JON JONES but it was worth believing because another person might seriously change. If you think no one can you are a bit sad, of course humans make the same fuck ups over and over but not by default and not always. In the end all of this is irrelevant because with the information I had it was reasonable to assume he was reckless whilst drunk, thus why I was poking fun at haters for some fun.

Ultimately I am right, you are wrong, any reasonable person would conclude that you should delete your account now after I just destroyed anything you had said or believed, thank you sir. Thanks for the debate geek.

Last edited:
You quote me sentence by sentence but mostly skip over the main parts of my argument and instead focus on the parts that are mostly irrelevant. You have spent a large amount of this conversation going over the "IQ 80" comment when that was an insult designed to call you stupid for a stupid thing that you wrote. I didn't actually claim to know your IQ was 80 and I was clearly sarcastic about it in the next post and you still failed to pick that up. Your inability to discern that comment was aimed only at the stupidity of your previous statement and not your actual IQ highlights your lack of common sense. If you are built like a computer and you take everything literally like some emotionally deficient hack market theorist on the internet I cannot help you. I don't care if you have studied human behavior, the level of stupidity attached to the thing you wrote is enough for me to know that in at least one very large area you are deficient in understanding humans and human morality. The stupid thing you wrote was that you told me to look at my behavior because I thought Jon Jones would stop using steroids. You said it means I cannot judge character. You actually thought this showed the morality of someone you have never met (what’s the scientific rigor of economics and psychology - ahhh pretty shit). In the end you were more correct on Jon than I, but to say that means I cannot judge character or I ought to look at my own character as a consequence of getting "one person" wrong is blatantly stupid. Claiming to know the morality of someone you have never met when he has only been posting on here for a bit of banter is blatantly stupid. If you knew me, which you don't, you would know I harbor no ill will to anyone on here and am only on here to talk for a bit of fun and poke fun at a few people, where I come from people can take a joke and are not as literal as you appear to be. How I treat myself and others "in the real world" is not discernible from such small and irrelevant information. I do not claim to know your character and would never make sweeping statements about it, everything written here is written only in reference to the emotional retardation you have spewed on this website.

On the issue of Jon's character a sane, rational person would say that he clearly has narcissistic tendencies and has displayed a high degree of recklessness when drunk. Your claim that he has regularly done so whilst sober is sketchy at best. His incidents include a drunken car crash in 2012, testing positive to cocaine in 2015, and a hit and run incident whilst high the same year. For these incidents he failed to display a decent amount of guilt, but the lack of guilt that follows such incidents is different from the drunken recklessness that causes them. Along with that he has come out and said he would get black out drunk every weekend, a recipe for disaster for people with reckless drunken tendencies. However, I don't think the steroid usage or the rule breaking can be lumped together with these things. Firstly he has essentially always gotten away with the stomps (they're actually legal) and the eye pokes, so these behaviours lack a deterrent and are not "reckless". Also in the context of MMA I would refrain from calling Jon's form of rule-breaking sociopathic, they are already bludgeoning people, so what does a knee stomp or an eye poke really do on top of that ?? Not sociopathic in context, but certainly dirty. You cannot say its malicious when MMA requires malicious intent (there are extreme examples). If he also had always gotten away with steroid use he had also only been caught once, and had gotten away with it along with 50% of the competition pre-USADA and got caught post-USADA. Saying that him doing it since the beginning renders him incapable of following deterrents means you would need to judge all of MMA's long term users who eventually got caught accordingly. So in this case we do have something he has done sober and something where he had an actual deterrent. That is the first thing he has done sober against the rules where there was a real deterrent in place. With all of this information its not crazy at all to assume he would not cheat and most people, yes most people assumed he would stop, that was logical for him in a sober state of mind after being caught once.

You did not say I was actually a sociopath captain literal, again again again I'm speaking figuratively, you're obviously incapable of understanding human language. You wrote "I hope you take a long look at your behavior, and how you judge the character of other human beings. Everyone with a hint of life experience could see Jon Jones for what he was a long time ago. For you not to recognize that, and to be so immature, cocksure and rude on top of it, is not good. The humiliation people are putting you through now should also teach you a lesson about life. Bad thinking and bad behavior have real consequences, and you should try to improve yourself in both categories. Hopefully before it costs you something in your normal life. Good luck in the future." This implied I was some type of bad person and that's why I've gone to great lengths to show that you have are completely without logic on this point, a black and white thinker and all the rest. You do realise the majority of people thought Jon would be clean now, are you willing to call all these people bad people with such little information and evidence?, people you do not know?, have never met and will never meet?.The entire MMA media was genuinely a bit stunned, as was DC, are you willing to call them all bad people? If you are willing to do so you're just plain and simple not all there. You have never met Jon, I have never met Jon and only if we had met Jon would we have better grasp on what he was likely to do. I know what those close to me are like, but I do not claim to know the soul of a vain, guiltless superstar who only regularly acts reckless to my knowledge when drunk or on drugs. Him being a cunt is not the same as him endangering the lives of others on the road. If you’re balls deep in simple psychology you probably pigeon hole every individual into certain behaviors without the room for randomness or complexity in that pre-defined character type (sociopath, psychopath). However, people are sometimes good and bad, people can split behaviors, be guiltless without being reckless, etc. Simply put your certainty in judging humans reveals a lack of emotional insight and a lack of flexibility in your thinking.

I have said over and over if he hit and ran another person I would not have been surprised. I have always thought that Jon is a douche who has displayed a lack of guilt for his actions. Saying that I was wrong on the steroid part and connecting me to being a bad person overlooks what I think of Jon. I never thought Jon was a saint, just thought he wouldn’t be so reckless when sober. This article is not here because I adore Jon, it's here because Jon Jones haters are fun to poke fun at, partly because they are so morally righteous (I have always loved Jon as a fighter not as a man and I didn't even think it was impossible he would pop, certainly him before Demetrious Johnson). What I will say is you have made that stereotype come fully to life. You act like you are above Jones fans because you were more correct on him, when it's totally irrelevant anything of significance, you haven't solved anything you goof. You’ve done such a good moral job by being right! People saw in Jon an exaggeration of their own mistakes, he was an extreme fuck up and people relate to that. People who didn't do so could possibly lack self awareness and are therefore more likely to do bad shit (read the "quiet american" if you are american). People who think they are great give themselves a license to treat other people like shit because they think they are better than them, i.e. vegans being cunty because they are better or you right now because you were always anti-Jones. What we fans saw was a guy who did shit that was bad when drunk and not a guy who was malicious. You can talk about the lack of guilt but we glossed over that a bit because we wanted the guy to come back. Yes some people can change, yes some people do change and do refrain from bad behavior. Do you think this is possible? It's not guaranteed but possible and that’s what we wanted to believe and that was for us only in relation to him not drinking and getting fucked up, not steroids. Finding so much pleasure from someone who is down is sick, it show a lack of empathy and it's disgusting and that’s why I found Jon Jones haters pathetic. (You do seem to be splitting your own empathy when it comes to Jon by the way whilst I still feel bad for the guy even though I'm no longer a fan) Unlike you I realised people can change and I wanted to believe Jon could, even if that's a bit risky, a good person believes in someone coming back from hell. In any case we were wrong in the end and FUCK JON JONES but it was worth believing because another person might seriously change. If you think no one can you are a bit sad, of course humans make the same fuck ups over and over but not by default and not always. In the end all of this is irrelevant because with the information I had it was reasonable to assume he was reckless whilst drunk, thus why I was poking fun at haters for some fun.

Ultimately I am right, you are wrong, any reasonable person would conclude that you should delete your account now after I just destroyed anything you had said or believed, thank you sir. Thanks for the debate geek.
The first thing I'm going to do is quote this entire psychotic emotional breakdown so that you can't delete it. Then I'll actually dissect some of this crap later.

The first thing I'm going to do is quote this entire psychotic emotional breakdown so that you can't delete it. Then I'll actually dissect some of this crap later.

I wrote my entire argument there and will not come back to this page, I wrote it because I'm not coming back to sherdog daily to argue with you for the next month. Anyone else can reference it to check if any points you bring up actually prove any of it incorrect.

I have said over and over if he hit and ran another person I would not have been surprised. I have always thought that Jon is a douche who has displayed a lack of guilt for his actions. Saying that I was wrong on the steroid part and connecting me to being a bad person overlooks what I think of Jon. I never thought Jon was a saint, just thought he wouldn’t be so reckless when sober. This article is not here because I adore Jon, it's here because Jon Jones haters are fun to poke fun at, partly because they are so morally righteous (I have always loved Jon as a fighter not as a man and I didn't even think it was impossible he would pop, certainly him before Demetrious Johnson). What I will say is you have made that stereotype come fully to life. You act like you are above Jones fans because you were more correct on him, when it's totally irrelevant anything of significance, you haven't solved anything you goof. You’ve done such a good moral job by being right! People saw in Jon an exaggeration of their own mistakes, he was an extreme fuck up and people relate to that. People who didn't do so could possibly lack self awareness and are therefore more likely to do bad shit (read the "quiet american" if you are american). People who think they are great give themselves a license to treat other people like shit because they think they are better than them, i.e. vegans being cunty because they are better or you right now because you were always anti-Jones. What we fans saw was a guy who did shit that was bad when drunk and not a guy who was malicious. You can talk about the lack of guilt but we glossed over that a bit because we wanted the guy to come back. Yes some people can change, yes some people do change and do refrain from bad behavior. Do you think this is possible? It's not guaranteed but possible and that’s what we wanted to believe and that was for us only in relation to him not drinking and getting fucked up, not steroids. Finding so much pleasure from someone who is down is sick, it shows a lack of empathy and it's disgusting and that’s why I found Jon Jones haters pathetic. (You do seem to be splitting your own empathy when it comes to Jon by the way whilst I still feel bad for the guy even though I'm no longer a fan) Unlike you I realised people can change and I wanted to believe Jon could, even if that's a bit risky, a good person believes in someone coming back from hell. In any case we were wrong in the end and FUCK JON JONES but it was worth believing because another person might seriously change. If you think no one can you are a bit sad, of course humans make the same fuck ups over and over but not by default and not always. In the end all of this is irrelevant because with the information I had it was reasonable to assume he was reckless whilst drunk, thus why I was poking fun at haters for some fun.

Okay first of all, you can't write for anything. Your formatting is awful. While I went to the lengths of using individual quotes for coherency, you could not be bothered to organize or think through a single thing you said to the extent of even using regular paragraphs. You're not worth the amount of time to pick through this nonsense looking for needles in haystacks.

The following are in front of you, and are the crux of what you've shown to everyone else here. Which I'm going to format because I think in a clear and organized fashion, so people can read it while ignoring your incoherent wall of trash.

1) I told you that you have severe problems with understanding people, interpreting information, and rude and childish behavior.

2) You made a thread mocking the idea of Jones being on PED's. That blew up in your face and you got humiliated. Which establishes what I said.

3) You tried to emotionally-lash out at me, bringing up IQ and saying that mine must be 80. I offered to make an account bet on that with you. You got quiet about it. I offered to let you choose another number above 80. You still ran away from it. Indicating not only a childish argument but a completely tone-deaf inability to recognize that you're speaking to an intelligent person, which got you into trouble again.

4) You said I "can't write anything interesting or significant" and don't understand human behavior. I offered to account bet you that you can look up a book in international release right now, via Google's book excerpts, that has a section specifically about me and my theories in a field of human behavior. You repeatedly replying saying that I claimed I wrote a book. Meaning that you couldn't even understand my well-formatted claim that I repeatedly proposed to you. After which you just accepted the error. This further establishes that your behavior and tone-deaf inability to tell who is trustworthy or thinks well can cost you things and make you look foolish, which you need to fix before it causes real problems in your normal life.

5) I told you Jon Jones was a sociopath and listed the cardinal signs of sociopathy, and even pointed out specifically why it was more accurate than labeling him a psychopath. You replied claiming that other people supported Jones too, which means you must not be a sociopath. Which shows that you didn't even follow the basic point that I was making. Which is further evidence that you can't interpret information or understand people at all.

6) You claimed I wasn't answering your points, I directed you to exact things I said addressing what you said I didn't. You fell silent about it.

7) You tried "you don't know me bro." I pointed out that I'm referring specifically to the way you've behaved on this forum. Which is all I need for what I've said, and as I'm demonstrating, provides all the evidence needed to say what I said.

8) You then claimed that you didn't even like Jones that much, just "how triggered he made his haters," a final screw-up where you confessed to being an immature troll whose behavior had snapped back in his face, since all the people you annoyed are now the ones who came back and humiliated you after your own poor judgement exploded in your face.

Every single thing I said in my initial diagnosis and polite recommendation for you has turned out to be completely true. Now what you should try to do is be a big boy and present any desperate attempts at counter argument in complete sentences and concise paragraphs, so that your writing doesn't demand more time from people than you are worth.

Good luck in life.

Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg

Yes I’ll say it was because of steroids

Whoooooooa nellie

I don't endorse or condone any form of steroid/ped use truth is don't matter who takes it not everyone is gonna get the same results. Do peds/steroid enable training & recovery, yes without doubt but in the end it's the athlete that as to put in the work & skillz. It's easy to target and suggest the guys on top are all using while ignoring the lower scrubs who are killing it because they anonymous to the mma community and not famed enough for USADA to bother with or really chase.
You don't "endorse or condone" unless it's jones. Change your sig, man.

tenor.gif

tl;dr

Holy fuck, calm down there, William Faulkner...

Back