If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

and why do you act like being on PEDs doesn't give you an advantage? speed, power, durability. those are all important factors in a fight, and can be enhanced with chemistry.

no one is saying you become more skilled if you juice. but let's not shit ourselves and pretend that physical attributes don't play an enormous factor in fights.

if it didn't play a role, no one would be doing it.

I don't endorse or condone any form of steroid/ped use truth is don't matter who takes it not everyone is gonna get the same results. Do peds/steroid enable training & recovery, yes without doubt but in the end it's the athlete that as to put in the work & skillz. It's easy to target and suggest the guys on top are all using while ignoring the lower scrubs who are killing it because they anonymous to the mma community and not famed enough for USADA to bother with or really chase.

Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg
What will I say? "Still not a fan." That's what.

DC has beat heavyweights on PEDs. if he loses to jones its not because of PEDs

and if DC beats Jones are you going to claim it's because he's rusty and should of got a tune up fight . ??

LOL what kind of cornering argument are you trying to make? Yes ring rust is real, do you disagree? but so is the fact DC is 39 and the new weight cutting rules in California are against him. So I think there's as much stuff in both fighters favour.

DC has beat heavyweights on PEDs. if he loses to jones its not because of PEDs

You're forgetting Jones's haters refuse to acknowledge he is greater than any other proven PEDS users and infinitely greater than the majority of them. They also fail to take into account that if he was using it is likely judging by his body he wasn't using as much as plenty of others. Take away any potential PEDS and you still have an insanely talented fighter.

I don't endorse or condone any form of steroid/ped use truth is don't matter who takes it not everyone is gonna get the same results. Do peds/steroid enable training & recovery, yes without doubt but in the end it's the athlete that as to put in the work & skillz. It's easy to target and suggest the guys on top are all using while ignoring the lower scrubs who are killing it because they anonymous to the mma community and not famed enough for USADA to bother with or really chase.
i don't really understand what you're getting at.

everyone at the top puts in the work. all of these guys train two or three times a day, for multiple hours, bringing themselves to the limit. very few people can slack and still be at the top of their division. you're insinuating that it doesn't matter if they roid because they still had to do the work, but i disagree. seeing how everyone does the work, the ones juicing get better results for it, which is unfair. jones could very well be where he is today because he juiced. it can help you train harder, for longer periods of time, with more effect. you progress quicker, get stronger, with better skills.

the fact that you don't just stick a needle up your ass and turn into an olympic wrestler with a bjj mundials title and a WBO belt doesn't mean it's irrelevant. jones on roids beats jones off roids. that's a fact.

and in a perfect world, everyone who competes, big league or regional show, everyone should get tested.

jones could very well be where he is today because he juiced.

Still no hardcore proof of this ^^^ just Sherdog speculation & innuendo is not positive proof of steroid/ped. Nobody disputes the training benefits of performance drugs but from my chair I can't tell you this was a Jon Jones fight on juice and this is a Jon Jones fight off of juice and neither can any of his accusers.

Whatever Jones did or does in the future is tainted.

It's as simple as that.

A lot of people are going to be shocked at how easily DC handles Jones this time around.

I'm not.

i don't really understand what you're getting at.

everyone at the top puts in the work. all of these guys train two or three times a day, for multiple hours, bringing themselves to the limit. very few people can slack and still be at the top of their division. you're insinuating that it doesn't matter if they roid because they still had to do the work, but i disagree. seeing how everyone does the work, the ones juicing get better results for it, which is unfair. jones could very well be where he is today because he juiced. it can help you train harder, for longer periods of time, with more effect. you progress quicker, get stronger, with better skills.

the fact that you don't just stick a needle up your ass and turn into an olympic wrestler with a bjj mundials title and a WBO belt doesn't mean it's irrelevant. jones on roids beats jones off roids. that's a fact.

and in a perfect world, everyone who competes, big league or regional show, everyone should get tested.

How the fuck is that a fact? Have you seen Jones on roids vs Jones off roids before? Where the fuck was I when this once in a lifetime, through space and time fight happened??

You're forgetting Jones's haters refuse to acknowledge he is greater than any other proven PEDS users and infinitely greater than the majority of them. They also fail to take into account that if he was using it is likely judging by his body he wasn't using as much as plenty of others. Take away any potential PEDS and you still have an insanely talented fighter.

Cocaine, eye-poking, knee shots, HW ducker

Steroids

It's not just size, look at DC's career at HW.

because hes a HW and not a LHW. I know myself how hard it is against someone whos much bigger than you and also knows how to use his (you dont need high IQ for this xd) range. @ts Im pretty sure that he will use stuff, not only because he has the connection to NFL (kappa), but because he would do everything for a win ... no matter what. I still dont care who wins :D

Well regardless find something to complain about-

"Hes too tall for lhw"
"He pokes eyes to win fights"
"He does coke recreationally"
"He employs dark magic to win"

Cocaine, eye-poking, knee shots, HW ducker

Steroids

lol @ HW ducker, GSP was always a MW ducker, Aldo always a LW ducker, DJ is now a FLYW ducker, Khabib is also a WW ducker and Nick Diaz ducked for years before finally stopping.

It doesn't matter who he beats, he'll always be tainted after that positive test, in addition to having very weird testosterone levels in a previous test. There's enough knowledge about scapegoat supplements and how people can cheat past more rigorous testing than the UFC has to not excuse anyone that pisses positive.

Or will you go on about how he's still getting the perks from a long time of steroids and other stuff. What will you say?

wtmw6wjqwsnxudn6uga3.jpg

I will just continue to hate on him because he is a shitty human being. I am probably one of the few haters that don't really think being on or off PED's would have affected the outcome of the majority of his previous fights. I do believe the long layoff will affect his rematch with DC.

Back