If Jon Jones defeats DC will you all go on forever that it's because he's still on PEDS

Still no hardcore proof of this ^^^ just Sherdog speculation & innuendo is not positive proof of steroid/ped. Nobody disputes the training benefits of performance drugs but from my chair I can't tell you this was a Jon Jones fight on juice and this is a Jon Jones fight off of juice and neither can any of his accusers.
i said "could" in the post you quoted.

but you do realize he failed the test, right? that's when it stops being sherdog speculation & innuendo. it is in fact positive proof, his bullshit excuse for dick pills wasn't bought by the commission or anyone else with a brain.

How the fuck is that a fact? Have you seen Jones on roids vs Jones off roids before? Where the fuck was I when this once in a lifetime, through space and time fight happened??

are you disputing the positive effects on performance by performance enhancing drugs? or are you just pretending to be an idiot?

he's still clearly under the benefit of his cycles, its not like he lost all the gains, so yeah, if he wins it's at least partially due to having abused PEDs in his career. The benefits of using steroids don't disappear the second you get off testosterone.

lol @ HW ducker, GSP was always a MW ducker, Aldo always a LW ducker, DJ is now a FLYW ducker, Khabib is also a WW ducker and Nick Diaz ducked for years before finally stopping.

No. Jones actually has the body size to compete at HW. The others fit their weight class, very well.

No. Jones actually has the body size to compete at HW. The others fit their weight class, very well.

Definitely not true for Khabib lol, Jones is smaller than DC and the same size as GUS OSP Manuwa and Glover, so what do you mean?

i said "could" in the post you quoted.

but you do realize he failed the test, right? that's when it stops being sherdog speculation & innuendo. it is in fact positive proof, his bullshit excuse for dick pills wasn't bought by the commission or anyone else with a brain.

I realize it was a drug used as a masking agent and is there for on USADA banned substance list, and he was rightly penalized. His bullsh!t excuse is his excuse it's your choice to believe or not commission would've penalized him regardless of any excuse he was popped for a banned substance not a steroid/ped.

My brains in place & works just fine I choose to believe in USADA findings, not Sherdog speculation, gossip, & innuendo...

Definitely not true for Khabib lol, Jones is smaller than DC and the same size as GUS OSP Manuwa and Glover, so what do you mean?

Lets just pretend that there is no rebuttal to your post. Still...

Steroids
Cocaine
Eye Poking
Knee Shots
Heavyweight Ducker

I realize it was a drug used as a masking agent and is there for on USADA banned substance list, and he was rightly penalized. His bullsh!t excuse is his excuse it's your choice to believe or not commission would've penalized him regardless of any excuse he was popped for a banned substance not a steroid/ped.

My brains in place & works just fine I choose to believe in USADA findings, not Sherdog speculation, gossip, & innuendo...
well, no. it was stated his defense was full of inconsistencies, the biggest one obviously being that the dick pills that supposedly made him piss hot contained 3 banned substances, but he only tested positive for 2. apparently, the third substance just magically disappeared.

you should also read this http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban

i also prefer facts over colored words like sherdog speculation, gossip & innuendo. and the fact is jones is a lying cheat.

I'll say the truth, he was still on PEDs in the rematch he just didn't get caught again. lol at thinking this guy of all people is gonna get off PEDs

I won't, I'll admit the truth. It's because he has high NFL level genetics

Of course. What kind of stupid fucking question is this? If he loses and looks horrible then ill say he might be clean. Cant stand stupid fucking fans that wanna act like nothing happened and still wanna consider a cheater the GOAT. Gramdma level test before 1st DC fight, hid under a cage for 8 hours to avoid being tested, eye pokes in every single fight what makes anyone think hes above cheating? I'm in the minority but the masses are stupid as fuck. I'm in the minority and i will not give him credit for any of his fights. Same goes for TRT guys specially the Team Quest guys aka Team PEDs.

And whats up with all the uneducated dumb fucks claiming steroids dont help or give you skill? Anybody who's ever trained anything knows that skills are acquired through hours and hours of training. I bet its the same dumb fucks who claim A level athletes would dominate with 8 hours of training. Of course they wouldn't but athleticism is a big plus. Why would these guys stick needles up their ass and risk losing millions if steroids don't help. I'm just ranting now but if steroids don't help why did Dan Henderson go from losing to Misaki to KOing Pride's top 3 the first year he started taking TRT aka steroids? Why did Chael go from getting KTFO by Terri Martin to giving Silva his toughest fight? Go try a cheapass over the counter test booster and see if that doesn't help you then multiply it by 100x to see how much steroids help.
Roids don't work like 99% of people think,they CAN help,but won't give you a win.

Jon Jones has been great since he stepped into the Octagon, it's not a Vitor Belfort scenario where he was good one minute and terrible the next, all because of his roid abuse.

I struggle to believe that skinny-ass 21 year old Jon Jones was smashing grown-ass men because he was on some designer steroid, meanwhile he's only making 20 and 20.

Has he ever taken something? Probably. Has 99.9% of MMA fighters done the same since the UFC's inception in 93'? Yes.

Great idea, if only DC had more fans I could see people complain for years about it. Seeing that he doesn't I don't think there will be many complaints when DC loses.

well, no. it was stated his defense was full of inconsistencies, the biggest one obviously being that the dick pills that supposedly made him piss hot contained 3 banned substances, but he only tested positive for 2. apparently, the third substance just magically disappeared.

you should also read this http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/...ck-pills-also-bought-clomiphene-usada-ped-ban

i also prefer facts over colored words like sherdog speculation, gossip & innuendo. and the fact is jones is a lying cheat.

OwpZL_s-200x150.gif
And this ^^^ why I'm very satisfied with USADA findings and giggle at Sherdog TMZ reporting.

he's still clearly under the benefit of his cycles, its not like he lost all the gains, so yeah, if he wins it's at least partially due to having abused PEDs in his career. The benefits of using steroids don't disappear the second you get off testosterone.

How does The Great Quietus know all these ^^^ things?

OwpZL_s-200x150.gif
And this ^^^ why I'm very satisfied with USADA findings and giggle at Sherdog TMZ reporting.

i don't even know what you're saying. the only TMZ style reporting regarding jones and his failed test is the PR machine that pumped out the bullshit about how he was exonerated. he fucking wasn't, his story was bullshit, USADA knows it, the commission knows it, everyone who actually read the reports and jones' defense knows it.

but it's easier to act like it's all fake news, going "oh but how do you know this is true?", as if the only way we can be certain an athlete cheated is if we get a signed confession and video footage of him doing it on top of the blood test results.

How does The Great Quietus know all these ^^^ things?

are you disputing the fact that testosterone effects don't disappear immediately after the cycle?

i would imagine @Quietus knows it because he isn't dumb as wood.

Back