If its true, Nates a genius

I think its UFC matchmaking. And smart matchmaking at that.

Who the hell ever wants to see Clay Guida dry hump Nate diaz again?

the Diaz brothers work best when guys want to stand and trade with them. Poirier was happy to oblige both Alvarez and Gaedjthe. No doubt he will be happy to do so again.

Nate should win this one in exciting fashion. We all know that he and Conor will meet again. The question is will it be before or after conor loses to Khabib?

He's Nate Diaz. Of course he can lose. Leg kicks, TDs, and ring rust will beat him. Dustin is smart and fights smart.

Winnable fight for both, but I think Dustin should win inside the distance
Overly simplistic analysis, Nate is nowhere near as vulnerable as you think.

He's evolved a fair bit In all those aspects, along with his grappling / jits being better than ever. Taking him down means you're still dealing with some of the best bottom game In the division. Strength has been a huge factor In many of the fights In which his opponent was able to control him on the ground. Partially due to him eating a predominantly vegan diet. He's incorporating more fish, eggs and things of that nature so that doesn't appear to be nearly as much of a factor. Not to mention many of those fights happened 3-5+ years ago and In a pre usada era. I'd expect a much stronger Diaz and a more even playing field In that sense for his future fights. Which means his jiu jitsu will be far more threatening

I get the logic people are coming from but Nate Is In his prime right now and should be judged based on his current form. assessing those previous losses In analysis the way people are doing Is short sighted and paints a very inaccurate picture as to where he actually stands.

Nate fought 2 different guys after getting destroyed by RDA years ago. Michael Johnson a LW washout (Nate looked in great shape), then went 1-1 with Conor. Kinda interested to see how he looks

Winnable fight for Nate for sure.

But the dude is far from a genius
Seriously, has this guy ever seen a Diaz bro interview? I love watching them compete, but neither one of these guys can go to a sporting event without getting in a fight with several members of the audience.

It is, perfect guy to choose. Poirier's best weapon is his straight left and he likes to pressure...right into a Diaz 1-2 and he'll shoot while dazed into a choke. Too bad for Dustin, he's the top contender and it'll be another violent road back.

Back