If its true, Nates a genius

Bluntforce420

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Probably realized he wasnt getting the Conor trilogy long ago but waits for the perfect opponent who has all the hype to pull the trigger and come back. Avoids all the terrible matchups for him in the top 10

Perfect fight for Nate. Dustins gonna try and box with Diaz and will lose

Diaz wins by TKO, gets the Conor trilogy and is never seen again

Winnable fight for Nate for sure.

But the dude is far from a genius

It’s like whatever

I'm wondering how easy it is for him to even make 155 these days. My guess is it's not too easy.

The nate-conor trilogy will happen down the line no matter what happens in this fight

Probably realized he wasnt getting the Conor trilogy long ago but waits for the perfect opponent who has all the hype to pull the trigger and come back. Avoids all the terrible matchups for him in the top 10

It's a fight, Nate can still lose, especially with all the ring rust, and if he does he'll look like a dummy.

UFC probably made that fight once Khabib said to pay him more or he'd fight the next guy (Poirier)

Nate manager is the genius not Nate

He doesnt sound smart thats for sure but i dont think he's as dumb as ppl think

agreed.

sounding smart and being smart are 2 different things.

but nate definitely aint no genius. still one of my favorite fighters.

If he loses he still probably faces Conor after Khabib rag dolls him

Sure, but ONLY if Khabib ragdolls Conor, at which point both him and Conor would be badly damaged goods and the PPV would suffer as would Nate's negotiating power.

If Conor beats Khabib and Nate loses to Poirier Conor would have no reason to chase that fight either. There're a lot of chances involved.

extremely good style opponent for Nate

I really don't see how he loses this

I think this may be the most surprising fight announcement I've ever seen

Sure, but ONLY if Khabib ragdolls Conor, at which point both him and Conor would be badly damaged goods and the PPV would suffer as would Nate's negotiating power.

If Conor beats Khabib and Nate loses to Poirier Conor would have no reason to chase that fight either. There're a lot of chances involved.

Hes already lost 11 fights. One more loss isn't going to kill his star power.

He doesnt sound smart thats for sure but i dont think he's as dumb as ppl think
He's not. But Nick seems smarter.
He did makr a big mistake not fighting after the rematch. And not closing the show was a bad call too (I honestly think he didn't try his hardest). He could've had multiple big paydays by now. Maybe he would've boxed Mayweather
bork1}

extremely good style opponent for Nate

I really don't see how he loses this
Lol Nate is 19-11 and hasn't fought in 2 years.

I think this is a 50/50 fight TBH

DP is red hot right now and is tough enough to go toe to toe with Nate

Hes already lost 11 fights. One more loss isn't going to kill his star power.

It will matter to the casuals who have no idea of his previous losses.

And don't forget if Conor loses to Khabib it's likely going to be via 5 round raping. He will be damaged goods himself.

Back