If its true, Nates a genius

It will matter to the casuals who have no idea of his previous losses.

And don't forget if Conor loses to Khabib it's likely going to be via 5 round raping. He will be damaged goods himself.
nah, if mcgregor is getting pounded since the first round he will give his neck in the very first or maybe in the second round

Nate Is clearly extremely underrated based on stupid posts like this
you mean overrated. but you being a mcgregor fan will try to overrate him as much as possible, not surprisingly

It will matter to the casuals who have no idea of his previous losses.

And don't forget if Conor loses to Khabib it's likely going to be via 5 round raping. He will be damaged goods himself.

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-slap-video.jpg
nate-diaz-17.jpg
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
022616-UFC-Nate-Diaz-punches-Michael-Johnson-PI-.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

Previous loses? Nate has fought far tougher fights than Conor and Khabib combined. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson...most of the people who beat Nate wouldve murdered Conor or Khabib.

Conor was hand fed manlets and Khbabib only has a handful of fights in the UFC. 3 years ago only hardcores knew who da frick Khabib was. Now all the casuals jumping on Khabib bandwagon when he just struggled beat a real estate agent not ranked coming off a layoff.

you mean overrated. but you being a mcgregor fan will try to overrate him as much as possible, not surprisingly
Or you just have no clue how to analyse fighters

that might be it as well.

I'm not a fan of anyone kid. Even if i was, It wouldn't change a damn thing about any of my opinions. I'm interested in the objective truth, not massaging my own biases.

Nate Is extremely underrated and has come and has hit his full potential as a fighter in the last few years. He's akin to NIck at his absolute peak currently. His boxing In particular has Improved leaps and bounds. Something Andre ward and even Amir Khan could attest to. Without at doubt, given his current skillset.. he's probably one of the most underrated fighters I can recall In recent memory. People just enjoy using fights from 5+ years ago to analyse fighters Instead of their most recent form, producing a hilariously inaccurate and short sighted picture typical of sherdog keyboard warrior analysts with zero martial arts experience.

Leave the proper analysis to the people who know what they're doing

Edit: It's also funny the hypocrisy and Irony, as those who genuinely hate Conor tend to be the ones who underrate Nate the most. This forum is full of extremists In thought with no semblance of objectivity

Last edited:
nah, if mcgregor is getting pounded since the first round he will give his neck in the very first or maybe in the second round
shocking that your analysis when It comes to Conor is equally as bad.

Again, leave It to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Or you just have no clue how to analyse fighters

that might be it as well.

I'm not a fan of anyone kid. Even if i was, It wouldn't change a damn thing about any of my opinions. I'm interested in the objective truth, not massaging my own biases.

Nate Is extremely underrated and has come and has hit his full potential as a fighter in the last few years. He's akin to NIck at his absolute peak currently. His boxing In particular has Improved leaps and bounds. Something Andre ward and even Amir Khan could attest to. Without at doubt, given his current skillset.. he's probably one of the most underrated fighters I can recall In recent memory. People just enjoy using fights from 5+ years ago to analyse fighters Instead of their most recent form, producing a hilariously inaccurate and short sighted picture typical of sherdog keyboard warrior analysts with zero martial arts experience.

Leave the proper analysis to the people who know what they're doing

Edit: It's also funny the hypocrisy and Irony, as those who genuinely hate Conor tend to be the ones who underrate Nate the most. This forum is full of extremists In thought with no semblance of objectivity
oh wow his sparring partners praised him? unexpected. he's good but he's just a gatekeeper

He doesnt sound smart thats for sure but i dont think he's as dumb as ppl think

I'm a big diaz bros fan but this almost made me spit my drink.

Yea no one should accuse those brothers of being geniuses.

However they are pretty smart in their own ways. They are able to live life in their own terms in a lot of ways. Training, fighting, smoking weed, making money and now even picking their fights and taking time off in between.

They complain a lot but they've done alright for themselves. More than a vast majority of people.

There is almost no content you can insert into "If [blank], Nate is a genius" that makes the statement true.

That said, Poirier will be proven even dumber if he loses this fight. Legkick, legkick, legkick, takedown. Repeat. UD

I'm not sure Nate can make 156 easily. He missed weight more than one time in the past and I think weight-cut affects his performance. He has fought at WW 6 times and contrary to opinion here he's better at 170. In 6 fights he lost to Rory fair and square who also beat the current champion. His other two losses against McGregor was a majority decision which a lot of people thought he didn't lose and against DHK which most of the people thought he won. So, according to a lot of people he's 5-1 at WW with his only loss being against Rory.

If the weight-cut is not a problem, Nate will take this. Otherwise, anything can happen especially if Dustin decides to wrestle more.

oh wow his sparring partners praised him? unexpected. he's good but he's just a gatekeeper
Some of the best boxing In MMA, trains jiu jitsu with Kron. Again, he's In his prime right now and he's akin to where Nick was at his absolute peak. The difference between the two Is negligible at this point. If that makes someone a "gatekeeper" It seems you're just bad at analysis and you're only capable of looking at records / losses from 5+ years ago to discern a fighters skillset, potential and ceiling as opposed to the one actually currently In front of you.

It's okay, like I said..leave analysis to the people who actually know what they're talking about.

Posts like yours are a massive and hilarious Indication of how underrated Nate Is. He's a tough fight for literally anyone at this stage of his career

No, he is a pussy. That's what fighters like Weidman and Cruz and even GSP do, have some of injury or issue and recover for forever so they could sit out long enough until he can fight stylistically preferable matchup. They are not warrior, they are more like business men, and if you are like that you are viewed something less than a warrior.

I'll take Poirier, he is a well rounded fighter and I think he can make the adjustments to Nate's style. Dustin also has way more power and a better overall athlete. As long as Dustin sticks to a good game plan and doesn't turn it into a sloppy brawl, I see him landing enough to win rounds and do damage. Nate is good enough to give Dustin trouble if Nate arrives in great shape and executes his game plan.

Some of the best boxing In MMA, trains jiu jitsu with Kron. Again, he's In his prime right now and he's akin to where Nick was at his absolute peak. The difference between the two Is negligible at this point. If that makes someone a "gatekeeper" It seems you're just bad at analysis and you're only capable of looking at records / losses from 5+ years ago to discern a fighters skillset, potential and ceiling as opposed to the one actually currently In front of you.

It's okay, like I said..leave analysis to the people who actually know what they're talking about.

Posts like yours are a massive and hilarious Indication of how underrated Nate Is. He's a tough fight for literally anyone at this stage of his career
nick didn't do that well in the ufc. we all know the diaz brothers, exciting fighters but lack basic wrestling and leg kick defense. if they fight anyone remotely good, as in a complete MMA fighter, they get rekt. we saw that time and time again, they look like a fish out of the water

i thought the nick / gsp / silva fights were not getting wreckt, and that is the two p4p greats

They can beat anyone on their day, and every fight is entertaining. You can't argue those facts

Nate Eddie and Dustin will likely be out of the top 10 soon enough, theres a lot of top 30 LWs coming up better than them

Probably realized he wasnt getting the Conor trilogy long ago but waits for the perfect opponent who has all the hype to pull the trigger and come back. Avoids all the terrible matchups for him in the top 10

Perfect fight for Nate. Dustins gonna try and box with Diaz and will lose

Diaz wins by TKO, gets the Conor trilogy and is never seen again
Diaz learned from Conor very well.. but no way Diaz survives pottier

It’s simplistic to just call him a gatekeeper because it ignores the fact that he’s capable of beating elite fighters. He has some bad stylistic matchups but he is capable of beating great fighters.

People use the word Genius way too much nowadays.

Waiting on the sidelines for a beatable opponent to gain some momentum so you can come back and beat 'em isn't genius, it's just standard cherry picking. And it's definitely a fight that Nate can still lose, although I doubt that he will.

Nate would have been guarantee the trilogy fight with Conor no matter what. The fact that he had a kid recently might have something to do with him suddenly wanting to fight again against someone not named McGregor.

Back