If it's happening, there's no doubt in my mind TJ beats Yan spectaculary

Yeah, TJ is fucking good and has been for a long time. No one mixes it up better, while being extremely good at everything, almost as if he specializes everywhere, no holes to be found other then sometimes throwing strikes head first.
I also really like that salute feint thing he does all the time, it’s a guard and a fake at the same time.
Plus, he’s mean like a Bantamweight Chael, just wants to win and doesn’t give a fuck what you think.

Who TJ has beat in his career has little to do with where he's at right now. He just got the shit kicked out of him by Sandhagen and was clutching his waist on the fence praying to win rounds. His knee is fucked, his face is busted open and he's a shell of his former self. Nonsense.

I was skeptical of Yan as well for a while but it's very clear now that he's on a different level and only improving.
you know he did win the fight ...right?....but I see your point about the injuries sustained from the corey fight....I'm not sold on Yan dude give away at least the first and part of the second rounds and you can he can be out worked...he just doesn't throw enough...man really re-watch his fights...he has not fought a top guy yet....I just don't see it ....Just the most overrated fight in the UFC to me

TJ lost that fight in my eyes.

I don't see him beating Yan.

I dunno if he even beats Sterling

Back