If I could change 2 rules in the UFC.....

1. Knees to the head of a downed opponent
2. In moments of uncertainty by ref, they may step outside the cage for no longer than 1 minute to review tape and make a decision

Also

3. Allow up to 5 minutes of recovery for an eye poke
4. Make extending your hand while fingers are out illegal and a point deducted after doing it a few times
5. Only 20-30 seconds allowed on ground if fighter on top has not noticeably attempted to further position, go for submission or land significant strikes (this is close to how it is now, I would just want this to get slightly stricter)

1. No time limit,
2. No Rules ( eye gauging, fish hooks allowed)

1. Putting your hand down doesn't make you a downed opponent.
2. Use smaller cage.

Sooooooooooo, Pride rules? How about just competent judging and officiating?

1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because their opponents aren't good enough to avoid the takedown, but too good to
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:
1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because they have a weak standup game. Put a max of 15 seconds for dry-humping before they get stood up.

2. Champion finishing bonus: Champions only get 50% of their purse if they finish by decision. Additionally, if a champ has a finishing rate of < 50%, he must vacate the belt. We can call this "The GSP rule. This will ensure that the champs fight like they did climbing the ladder, and penalize them for doing less than their best.

3. Red cards would be a good idea.

Better idea

Explain how you have a different career on each forum you belong to

http://www.myg37.com/forums/members/334048-tuckermaclain.html
About Tuckermaclain
Biography
Army (Combat Engineer) / Air Force (Missileer then Physician) for 24 years. Retired 2010 to start a private practice.
Interests
Things with engines, home improvement, attractive women--the usual.
Occupation
OB/GYN physician

http://www.electriciantalk.com/members/tuckermaclain-20331/
About tuckermaclain
What is your electrical related field/trade:
electrical supplier

Rock on

I agree with #1.

I'd put knees to a downed opponent back and upkicks to a downed opponent.

and that wouldn't completely solve it,

but it would get damn close.

should have never taken that out

Back