If I could change 2 rules in the UFC.....

4. Add electric fences and moats with crocs around the octagon
5. Replace fighters with robots programmed
6. Make TS not create new threads

Funny shit..

How about the Refs cracking a bullwhip at inactivity....

So you want to reward the person with the weak wrestling but no the weak stand up? How about you get 30 secs to do a submission and then at the end of the 30 secs you get stood up? Why not have the people with weak ground games work on them and get better?

I think the ideal rules are Pride rules with elbows. I liked the 10 minute first round too.

1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because they have a weak standup game. Put a max of 15 seconds for dry-humping before they get stood up.

2. Champion finishing bonus: Champions only get 50% of their purse if they finish by decision. Additionally, if a champ has a finishing rate of < 50%, he must vacate the belt. We can call this "The GSP rule. This will ensure that the champs fight like they did climbing the ladder, and penalize them for doing less than their best.

3. Red cards would be a good idea.

you don't seem to appreciate the full scope of the sport of MMA. Have you ever thought about watching boxing or some other sport that might fit your preferences better.
Our sport can always use a few tweeks here and there but the sport doesn't need any major changes. It has been very successful the way it is.

Make groin shots legal. Half the time they just milk it for a breather anyway......

CAll it the Hackney Rule.

Mandatory steroids.
Mandatory suits.

batista_formal_suit.jpg

1. Knees to the head on the ground allowed.

2. Yellow cards for inactivity. Obviously this would be hard to do with any sort of consistency since half the refs don't seem to be anywhere as competent. Maybe give them to Herb Dean and Rosenthal only? :cool:

I concur with both of these

Knees on ground and yellow card system are the two realistically awesome ones.

Congrats to the OP for proving that white belts aren't the only ones that make retarded threads.

1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because they have a weak standup game. Put a max of 15 seconds for dry-humping before they get stood up.

2. Champion finishing bonus: Champions only get 50% of their purse if they finish by decision. Additionally, if a champ has a finishing rate of < 50%, he must vacate the belt. We can call this "The GSP rule. This will ensure that the champs fight like they did climbing the ladder, and penalize them for doing less than their best.

3. Red cards would be a good idea.

mi amigo, you will get your ass flamed to death but i support this rule. Loved the ''gsp rule''. I got your back.

Chuck_Norris-thumbs-up_zps39d04310.jpg

Make Headbutts legal - The coleman rule
Make 12-6 elbows legal - The Hamill rule

I think the ideal rules are Pride rules with elbows.

Yes, indeed. They should keep elbows, and allow knees to a downed opponent, flying stomps and soccer kicks.

rule 1 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 2 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 3 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 4 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 5 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 6 - I get to make 1 more rule
rule 7 - Every time GSP gets a takedown, he loses a point.

1. If you are a champion and have a finishing rate below 50%, you must fight TS in a non-titlebout at a catchweight.

2.If you dont finish a championship fight, as the champion, you must fight TS directly afterward in the locker room to receive your whole purse

I'm okay with this.

So... If you're talking about UFC title fights, TS thinks that Johnson, Cruz, Barao, Aldo, Bendo, and GSP should all be stripped of their titles? TS is a retard.

1. No elbows on the ground (from top position).
2. No grounded opponent rule.

Back