If I could change 2 rules in the UFC.....

tuckermaclain

Rust Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because they have a weak standup game. Put a max of 15 seconds for dry-humping before they get stood up.

2. Champion finishing bonus: Champions only get 50% of their purse if they finish by decision. Additionally, if a champ has a finishing rate of < 50%, he must vacate the belt. We can call this "The GSP rule. This will ensure that the champs fight like they did climbing the ladder, and penalize them for doing less than their best.

3. Red cards would be a good idea.

1. No L&P. I'm sick of seeing wrestlers dry-hump a fighter for 15 minutes because they have a weak standup game. Put a max of 15 seconds for dry-humping before they get stood up.

2. Champion finishing bonus: Champions only get 50% of their purse if they finish by decision. Additionally, if a champ has a finishing rate of < 50%, he must vacate the belt. We can call this "The GSP rule. This will ensure that the champs fight like they did climbing the ladder, and penalize them for doing less than their best.

3. Red cards would be a good idea.

Wow.

I agree with #1.

I'd put knees to a downed opponent back and upkicks to a downed opponent.

Somewhere right now.... Joe Rogan put his bong down and just shed a tear.

I agree with #1.

I'd put knees to a downed opponent back and upkicks to a downed opponent.

Yes, knee's to the head of a downed opponent. But if this happened someone you hate would probably get more finishes.

1. If you are a champion and have a finishing rate below 50%, you must fight TS in a non-titlebout at a catchweight.

2.If you dont finish a championship fight, as the champion, you must fight TS directly afterward in the locker room to receive your whole purse

1. Knees to the head on the ground allowed.

2. Yellow cards for inactivity. Obviously this would be hard to do with any sort of consistency since half the refs don't seem to be anywhere as competent. Maybe give them to Herb Dean and Rosenthal only? :cool:

4. Add electric fences and moats with crocs around the octagon
5. Replace fighters with robots programmed
6. Make TS not create new threads

No Change needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

I'd also put in the "feed them to the lions" rule. If a fan is annoying enough a fighter is allowed to fly to their home, and brutally beat them into the living death.

kenshamrock-410x250.jpg

No Change needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

I sure do love this quote... It just makes my mouth water.

1. Allow knees on the downed opponent (including a fighter touching the ground with one finger)
2. Allow upkick on the opponent even when his knee is down

No weight classes, just like the original UFC. It was really all against all.

Kicks and knees to downed opponents should be brought back.

TSs rules are stupid.

Back