Elections "If he invited me to a public hanging, I'd be in the front row" - Mississippi Senate candidate

You're wrong. This was literally a call to all white supremacists to start lynching people immediately. Just like those kids in that pic, if they aren't gassing jews right at this moment, then I'm your Aunt Sally.
exhibit A. ^^

How quaint and folksy. Mississippi public hangings. Real salt of the earth stuff there. Just good everyday hardworkin' people speaking their minds.

Also, racial connotations aside, what kind of fucked up person wants to watch someone get hanged?

Comments about public hangings in Mississippi are automatically racial.

It’s like arguing that a joke about gas chambers in Germany isn’t antisemetic.

Google: “Lynching Mississippi” and click on images if you want an illustration of why that is so.

Nah, I'm not going to the mat over this one.

I'm keeping my this is racism card in my pocket.

I've been to Mississippi and that state should be forced to leave the union.
I know some awesome chicks from Mississippi.
I'd like to think they represent the good people of that state.

then again, I've never been there.

"You're black!" said the pot to the kettle.

wooosh.

the common theme found within my posts is humor.

the theme of yours... well, you're clearly an angry individual.

Probably not the smartest thing she's ever said.

Probably not the dumbest either if she said this in public..

wooosh.

the common theme found within my posts is humor.

Are you done patting yourself on the back?

the theme of yours... well, you're clearly an angry individual.
Who's angry? Just countering your joking POV with one of my own.

woooosh, indeed.

Its funny how someone can say they would be eager to attend public hangings, and the only thing that is in question is the potential racism of the comment.

Comments about public hangings in Mississippi are automatically racial.

It’s like arguing that a joke about gas chambers in Germany isn’t antisemetic.

Google: “Lynching Mississippi” and click on images if you want an illustration of why that is so.
I hate that auto-racial shit.

Its funny how someone can say they would attend public hangings, and the only thing that is in question is the potential racism of the comment.
Non racist hangings are a pretty good time.

I don't know the candidate but if this was 'authentic' than I don't really mind. The point of the comment was public hangings are things she wouldn't attend for fun. Better than that douchebag who fakes a southern draw and points a gun at the kid that wants to date his daughter
Get on the Kemp train, bro. We love that shit down here.

I know some awesome chicks from Mississippi.
I'd like to think they represent the good people of that state.

then again, I've never been there.
I've been to Mississippi and if you really wanted to dish out the cruelest punishment humanly possible to murderers, terrorists and child molesters then sentence them to spend the rest of their lives in Mississippi. It's just that horrible.

Are you done patting yourself on the back?

Who's angry? Just countering your joking POV with one of my own.

woooosh, indeed.

cut the shit Seano. you're exhibiting it right now. your anger. that of which you are very well known for.

you are the king of salt. you have posts made, year after year that prove this fact. you cannot deny this.

Back