Elections Audio recording reveals the moment that senior Republican figure tried to bribe Kari Lake not to run for Senate

That's what you're getting out of this? Not your best take.

Notice you quote an obvious simultaneous jab at the GOP and Kari Lake as "what I'm getting out of this" when that's only one post I've made in here.

If you watch the video right below your post, you'll learn that she was being hit up to turn on Trump. I don't think that's a move Trump would endorse?
She was talking about a different time and someone else, not Dewitt

She was talking about a different time and someone else, not Dewitt

Same motive... and perhaps the same unnamed puppet masters. You come off like a mindless drone when everything out of you is blame Trump, especially when the person being bribed is one of his biggest supporters.

8dm0tp.jpg

Not particularly a fan of hers but anytime a politician turns down a bribe that's a win in my eyes.

Same motive... and perhaps the same unnamed puppet masters. You come off like a mindless drone when everything out of you is blame Trump, especially when the person being bribed is one of his biggest supporters.

8dm0tp.jpg
No. you were just wrong about what was said in the video.
Now you have to make things up and guess as to who said what.

No. you were just wrong about what was said in the video.
Now you have to make things up and guess as to who said what.

You tried to attribute Kari Lake being bribed to drop out of the race by Trump. She's a big Trump ally. You make about as much sense as a telescopic sight on a knife.

You tried to attribute Kari Lake being bribed to drop out of the race by Trump. She's a big Trump ally. You make about as much sense as a telescopic sight on a knife.
You think trumps gonna endorse a loser like her.

8dm0tp.jpg

It's not a secret that most sane Republicans in Washington don't want Trump's MAGA cultists running in competitive races. Why? Because they usually lose. Kari Lake going all in on "muh election was stolen" and all the dumbass shit she's said since is only going to hurt their chances of winning that senate seat.

Personally I think it's wonderful to watch the MAGA wing of the right torpedo their chances in general elections, Kari Lake included.

Razorfist going on an epic rant with his long memory of the history of corrupt politics of his home state of Arizona, including a prominent figure who was car-bombed... which is ironic because that's exactly what the guy on Kari Lake's tape 'joked' about happening to him if he went public.

Definitely worth watching in its entirety.

Back