If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

If you think that Fedor couldn't beat Cummins then you are a moron.

Hahaha....and you idiots are saying that Fedor fans are the delusional ones. Wow

Also....Fedor could last a round against Werdum. He just didn't.

If someone would have made the statement that GSP couldn't last a round against LW Serra right after he lost to him I would have called them an idiot too.

If someone said Cain couldn't last a round with JDS right after the fight I would have also called that person an idiot. Of course he could. He just didn't.
He could probably have beat Cummins but I agreed with everything else that guy said when I quoted him.

Fedor would have knocked Cormier out senseless or submitted him. Wouldnt even be competitive
Just like if Fedor fought Hendo or Bigfoot, it wouldn't even be competitive. Fedor would destroy them.

:D

The problem is that most of them aren't trolls. They really are this stupid.

Nah, the same few guys that show up in Fedor threads are trolls. They just try to get a rise out of people, a lot of people actually fall for it while I sit back and laugh at their posts that they re use for the tenth time.

Now all you need is the 2004 brown belt and it's party....
Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

He could probably have beat Cummins but I agreed with everything else that guy said when I quoted him.

So you think Cormier vs Fedor would be a bigger mismatch than Cormier vs Cummins. (even though you now think Fedor could probably beat Cummins)

That is what the guy said. Either you are illiterate, dislike Fedor so much that it blinds your logic, are a complete imbecile when it comes to MMA, or you are a troll.

I am hoping that you are a troll for your sake and that such an ignorant fan of MMA doesn't exist.

So you think Cormier vs Fedor would be a bigger mismatch than Cormier vs Cummins. (even though you now think Fedor could beat Cummins)

That is what the guy said. Either you are illiterate, dislike Fedor so much that it blinds your logic, are a complete imbecile when it comes to MMA, or you are a troll.

I am hoping that you are a troll for your sake and that such an ignorant fan of MMA doesn't exist.
Reading comprehension.

Read what I said. Look up the definition of "probably."

I agree with him when he said Fedor got TKO'd by MW Hendo and he got fucking destroyed by Bigfoot.

Fedor is so damn good. No one could make a fight competitive with him because he is the GOAT of GOATS. Is that what you want to hear? Keep preaching the Fedor gospel. You are a brilliant disciple of the GOATEST of GOATS.

If Fedor beat BF, he probably would not have fought Hendo and gotten embarrassed by Hendo. And maybe if Fedor never got knocked out silly by Hendo, he would have not ducked the UFC, and not have run back to Russia with his tail between his legs. lol

Reading comprehension.

Read what I said. Look up the definition of "probably."

I agree with him when he said Fedor got TKO'd by MW Hendo and he got fucking destroyed by Bigfoot.

Fedor is so damn good. No one could make a fight competitive with him because he is the GOAT of GOATS. Is that what you want to hear? Keep preaching the Fedor gospel. You are a brilliant disciple of the GOATEST of GOATS.

Reading comprehension.

I said that either Cormier or Fedor would have a good chance of winning the fight. No one is invisible. Most of the people that are saying that the fight wouldn't even be competitive are not the Fedor lovers that you are talking about. It is the trolls that always bash Fedor and are saying that he would stand less of a chance than Cummins against Cormier.

Idiots like you and the clowns that you parrot are saying Fedor sucks, Cummins would beat him, he only beat cans (even though Nog and Feodr have by far the most Top 10 wins in HW history) and Cormier outclasses him in every department and would destroy him.

The fight between these 2 could play out a million different ways yet you are so sure that Cormier would beat him easier than he did Cummins.

A rational person would realize that both fighters are great and while one might have a slight overall advantage over the other that either guy would stand a good chance of winning.

Honestly DC is a better match-up for Fedor than Bigfoot. DC probably wins at that point in their careers but Fedor could definitely give him some major issues both standing and on the ground.

Strong delusion in this thread. Cormier would have decisioned or TKOd him, and I say this as a Fedor fan.

Reading comprehension.

I said that either Cormier or Fedor would have a good chance of winning the fight. No one is invisible.

Idiots like you and the clowns that you parrot are saying Fedor sucks, Cummins would beat him, he only beat cans (even though Nog and Feodr have by far the most Top 10 wins in HW history) and Cormier outclasses him in every department and would destroy him.

The fight between these 2 could play out a million different ways yet you are so sure that Cormier would beat him easier than he did Cummins.

A rational person would realize that both fighters are great and while one might have a slight overall advantage over the other than either guy would stand a good chance of winning.
Resorting to personal insults because you know your argument is weak.

Also, yes.. You are correct. No one is invisible. Unless you are a character from a Marvel Comic.

I don't think Fedor was a can. I think he is overrated as hell. He has a padded record. Cain and DC would beat him worse than Bigfoot did.. Yet Fedor fanboys act like he is the second coming of Christ.

I never said he was a can.

And I most certainly never resorted to calling anyone "idiots" or "clowns" in this thread just because they posted something I didn't agree with.

Cheers.

giphy.gif

The Fedor haters like MMAExp3rt, yourself, and RyanPhillipe (who said Fedor beat nothing but cans and that Cormier had every advantage in every department against him) are much more unresonable

You come across as a new fan that knows nothing about the history of the sport.

Anyone trying to pretend that legends like Anderson, GSP, Fedor etc don't stand a chance in a fight is ridiculous. Suggesting that they were never any good is beyond idiotic.

Even if they are in a disadvantageous match they always stand a decent chance (unless they end up fighting too long and get worn down like Liddell (his chin) or become a stiff slow zombie like Nog)

How do I get deemed a Fedor hater? Because I'm new to Sherdog? Throughout the mid 2000s to a couple years ago I was a fedor nuthugger, he's still my second favorite fighter of all time behind Hendo. I admit I trolled this thread a bit because how attached some people still are to Fedor. I still find his fights highly exciting, I just also realize he is a bit overrated and compared to elite fighters now he doesn't matchup with them, the game passed him by. I feel the same way about former greats in other sports as well I still respect them and what they've done but new era athletes are better, it really can't be argued. Guys are bigger faster and stronger than their predecessors and have access to better training. As for the mike Tyson thing I don't think fedor fought all fans but he is similar to Tyson in that their records can be seen as padded and lacking a lot of great wins and thy have almost become more revered and talked up after they have retired.

Someone please tell me some fighters that Fedor has fought that were as knowledgeable on submissions, Olympic caliber wrestler and could punch/kick similar to Cormier! Also....Big Foot could handle Fedor's striking so why people think Cormier couldn't? Big Foot could not handle Cormier's striking though. I grab this fight since we are debating a Cormier/Fedor fight and these fights were not far away from one another. Really not a good idea to go to far back in time cause as you do...we go further back to times where the knowledge on fighting was not as great as it is now.

Back