If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

DC would've rag dolled him.

the "what have you done lately" crowd is not going to be swayed by anything anyone says. If you lost a fight, you would obviously lose to someone that managed to beat that fighter- even if they are extreme opposites. styles dont make fights. winning your last fight makes fights.

Basically dumb kids who have seen Fedor fight two or three times in Strikeforce think they know everything about Fedor

randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif

20+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Kevin+Randleman_xvid_003.gif

I watched pride from 2004-2007, I was a huge fan of it at the time. I don't get what you mean by watching it to we difference in performances. Fedor was tough and aggressive but he's not a fighter that jumps out at you like "wow that guy is really skilled", he came along at the right time when he was the first fairly well rounded heavyweight and was quicker than most guys he fought, he benefited from favorable match ups. No matter how many times you say it a fedor is not some incredibly skilled fighter that leaves you in awe, like a GSP, Jones, or DC. Back in the day I would show friends who didn't watch mma fedor highlights, they thought he was entertaining but he looked wild and was a brawler he won fights off of his toughness not skills.

Pretty badly. Fedor was getting teed off on by rogers.

Because Randleman has the credential/skills of DC or has beaten anyone good besides Cro Cop. Those GIFS are irrelevant because I could show you Bigfoot destroying Fedor or Hendo KOing him also. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Because Randleman has the credential/skills of DC or has beaten anyone good besides Cro Cop. Those GIFS are irrelevant because I could show you Bigfoot destroying Fedor or Hendo KOing him also. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Randleman was pretty much the DC of that era... and not because they are both black but they both have great wrestling backgrounds and both are strong fighters. Even though Randleman wasn't an olympic wrestler like DC was, he was a two time Division I NCAA Champion/UFC HW champion plus he was roided up and had heavy hands. They didn't call him "The Monster" for no reason dude was a beast. DC is just a better version of Randleman now with better striking and wrestling, it's different eras man.

Last edited:
Lol same thing every time with threads like these... "huge Fedor fans" saying he would get dominated by DC. Realistically, who knows what would happen. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

Lol same thing every time with threads like these... "huge Fedor fans" saying he would get dominated by DC. Realistically, who knows what would happen. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

To be real,I think that most MMA fans are fans of Fedor. It's just that some of his fans go too far with assuming that he could beat any fighter of any era, especially when he lost at 33/34 to fighters of this current era, one of which to a guy 6 years bhis senior and significantly lighter than him.

I bet the same people won't view the current crop of fighters with rose tinted glasses when the next generation comes through.

To be real,I think that most MMA fans are fans of Fedor. It's just that some of his fans go too far with assuming that he could beat any fighter of any era, especially when he lost at 33/34 to fighters of this current era, one of which to a guy 6 years bhis senior and significantly lighter than him.

I bet the same people won't view the current crop of fighters with rose tinted glasses when the next generation comes through.

Yep. And the fact that DC is dominating legends at age 35 shows, to me at least, that the claims that Fedor was a bit overrated are valid.

Yep. And the fact that DC is dominating legends at age 35 shows, to me at least, that the claims that Fedor was a bit overrated are valid.

You think age is more important than years and years of training and fighting when it comes to when a fighter will decline? What makes you think this? It's not the popular opinion among those of us that have watched MMA for a long time.

this thread is funny b/c if fedor had beaten bigfoot, he would have fought overeem in the second round and cormier would have never been in the tourney. meaning that fedor vs cormier wouldn't have happened . Overeem left the tourney when fedor lost, b/c he didn't want to risk losing to bigfoot or anyone else when his spot in the UFC was pretty much guaranteed.

Back