If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

abracadordosaco**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How bad would he have gotten wrecked by this guy?

1315740283.gif

Can't wait to see DC fight this weekend :)

Who's that guy? Is it the guy who couldn't even finish Frank Mir?

I don't think dc would have beat fedor. I think that would have been a fight for the ages to be honest. Fedor won the first round against Antonio but got caught underneath him in the second and was still trying to finish that fight.

I don't think dc would have beat fedor. I think that would have been a fight for the ages to be honest. Fedor won the first round against Antonio but got caught underneath him in the second and was still trying to finish that fight.

No disrespect to Fedor, but DC would've destroyed him.

People won't like you saying Fedor would lose at any time buddy, even if it's true. But yes he would have gotten beaten soundly in a decision.

the "what have you done lately" crowd is not going to be swayed by anything anyone says. If you lost a fight, you would obviously lose to someone that managed to beat that fighter- even if they are extreme opposites. styles dont make fights. winning your last fight makes fights.

Basically dumb kids who have seen Fedor fight two or three times in Strikeforce think they know everything about Fedor

Don't know.. But obviously people get old or get out of his prime and new comers beat legend's ass by the end of their career. Examples: Tyson, Ali, Anderson, Fedor, etc.

Well he didn't beat Bigfoot, he got his ass kicked so I don't give a shit. :D

But DC would have beat the hell out of Fedor.

the "what have you done lately" crowd is not going to be swayed by anything anyone says. If you lost a fight, you would obviously lose to someone that managed to beat that fighter- even if they are extreme opposites. styles dont make fights. winning your last fight makes fights.

Basically dumb kids who have seen Fedor fight two or three times in Strikeforce think they know everything about Fedor

This.

Would have gotten beaten by decision at worst, IMO. But he wins via split decision 3 rounds.

I think the real question is what would have happened between him and the guy it should have been, chad Griggs. Fedor via 1st round tko

DC tries to dec high profile opponents. Not smart to give Fedor 3 rounds.

Fedor by armbar in 3rd (but thrown around badly before that).

If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot, what's to say he wouldn't have beaten DC as well? This is wacky world after all

Would have been an awesome fight, if Fedor was still on his streak right now, and DC was undefeated.

Anybody who is saying "this guy would have wrecked that guy...blah blah blah.." is a pea brain. Would have been a great matchup, and could have played out 10 different ways in 10 different fights.

Fedor is a bad, bad match up for DC. I think out of prime Fedor would beat him. MMAth doesn't work, you know. Also, Silva won primarily due to size which wouldn't be a disadvantage if Fedor would have fought DC.

Back