If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

I agree, cormier would've beaten him if bigfoot silva did, but not as bad as fedor would beat cormier if were talking about cormier being at the end of his career and fedor halfway through his career then cormier would get destroyed

Fedor's lunatic fans (I'm a fan of his, but realistic) act like he was the same fighter he was in pride his entire career and make excuses for all of his losses/claim he would beat almost everyone, yet he got rocked by a guy who changed tires for a living in Strikeforce...

isn't Daniel a big Fedor fan? and if they'd fought it would have been only his second 'big' fight, who knows how he would have been mentally. possibly could have been a GSP/Hughes 1 kinda thing. who knows

He would have fought Alistair in the next round, beat him, beat Barnett in the tournament finale. Would have been epic.

Nobody would speak about DC today. Claiming DC would "kill", "destroy", whatever Fedor, even Prime Fedor! ... damn, that's hilariously stupid.

just dont see what DC has done to deserve such hype.

he's so over ranked for lhw .... his HW record is stella but he still hasnt faced anyone top yet imo....

Cormier has won the XMMA hwt title, KOTC hwt title and Strikeforce hwt Grand Prix. He beat the snot out of a guy that beat the snot out of the great Fedor. Cormier is undefeated, has wins over notable former UFC champs and I don't think he has ever lost a round in mma! Not many fighters in the UFC can say that!

I only had to read up to the third reply to find a butthurt Fedor fanboy. Thread delivers.

No one should discredit Fedor or Cormier. Fedor was an awesome fighter and Cormier is a great fighter still building up his name

DC and Bigfoot are very different opponents. While Fedor declined very quickly and with hindsight being 20/20 I don't think I'd pick him to win that match, I think DC would be a much more favorable match for Fedor.

Bigger heavier grapplers were always going to be Fedor's kryptonite. DC doesn't really fit that description.

Overeem would not have dropped out of the tourney, he wanted to fight Fedor for quite some time and I think Fedor would've cracked that chin

Just imagine the hype if overeem had won that.

fedor was great but he is not unbeatable e.g.silva and henderson showed that. DC is much better fighter than dan henderson and would have beaten fedor. Cormier would take fedor to the ground, easily

Fedor couldn't survive a single round with Werdum and middleweight Hendo
Bigfoot beat him into a bloody pulp.

DC vs. Fedor would look like a bigger mismatch than DC vs. Cummins.
Actually I don't think Fedor could even beat Cummins.

Back