If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

Fedor would have knocked Cormier out senseless or submitted him. Wouldnt even be competitive

Possibly but Cormier would stand a great chance of winning too. I would favor Fedor but Cormier is a great fighter and good hands and wrestling that could have given Fedor fits.

I said nice because I respected your rebuttal. As far as no analysis, I said I think DC is better everywhere, I think he is more technical striking in that he throws straighter and sharper punches along with more efficient defense. His wrestling speaks for itself he would never be on his back against Fedor and I stated I don't think Fedor can submit good grapplers so I give DC the ground advantage, Fedor has always struggled off of his back against guys he couldn't armbar. As for speed I think DC looks faster I can't really quantify it with facts but he made Bigfoot look like he was moving underwater and landed on and evaded him at will. Fedor and Bigfoot stood and traded and though fedor does seem pretty quick he didn't look extremely faster nor could he land on and vase Bigfoot at will like DC.

You guys always try and use this word "technical" to assume one fighter is better then other and has some sort of advantage. By now you should realize that technical pretty much squat in MMA. Its power, precision, and speed that count more then anything. A guy with a well placed punch that is accurate with power speaks louder then anything.

Who are these guys that he struggled against he couldn't arm bar?? You have one guy in BF Silva who had a 60lb weight edge on Fedor.

Fedor is a better striker, better grappler and overall better fighter.

Possibly but Cormier would stand a great chance of winning too. I would favor Fedor but Cormier is a great fighter and good hands and wrestling that could have given Fedor fits.

Yah, I know. I thought I would have some fun and come out with a crazy assumption that leans completely one way.

I think it would be a pretty good fight here

If Fedor beat BF, then he would have fought Overeem. DC was a replacement for Overeem when AO exited from the HW Grand Prix.

If Fedor did fight DC, Fedor would get thoroughly embarrassed by DC, just like Mir embarrassed Big Nog.

lol Mir basically got knocked out by an old-man Nog. Would have been if the ref hadn't saved him.

Prime Fedor would have wrecked DC but the Fedor that fought Bigfoot would have probably been smashed by DC.

Cormier would have been a better matchup for Fedor. Fedor was so fucked once he had that giant BJJ black belt on top of him. I agree that Fedor probably could have lost to Cormier. The Last Emperor let himself get inactive and he made stupid mistakes against Werdum and Bigfoot.

10001940.gif

Still to this day I don't understand how people scream early stoppage....

Fucking wanted fedor Brain dead or something

Still to this day I don't understand how people scream early stoppage....

Fucking wanted fedor Brain dead or something

It could have went on but didn't so it is a legit loss.

The GIF is misleading because it is in slow motion. We have seen guys continue from worse. Kongo - Barry and Edgar- Maynard 2 and 3 are recent examples. Even Nick Diaz face planted form his feet (Fedor did from his knees) against Daley but was allowed to continue.

The actual sequence happened very fast. Fedor hit the mat and was turning over 2 seconds later. Watch the fight at regular speed and watch the clock.

If Herb was farther away he probably would have stopped himself from stopping the fight after seeing Fedor roll over but Herb was close because Dan had just been dropped.

If Herb let it go in no one would have complained. He stopped it though and had a case for doing so even though it was a bit early. Watching it live it happened so fast that I thought it was a worse stoppage than what it was.

Everyone in the room was confused and thought it was being stopped so that a point was going to be taken from Dan for hitting the back of the head. We were pissed because we didn't want a break in the action and thought we had another Mir - Brock situation on our hands. After we realized that he actually stopped the fight everyone was pissed and felt robbed (including my good friend who is a huge Henderson fan)

The slow motion replays show that Fedor was out for a second. It was so fast though that a lot of the time guys would have been allowed to continue. Maybe Fedor would have been put out again. We don't know.

Just read half the posts in this thread to see just how fucking delusional Fedor fans are.

Fedor by armbar

Lol the funniest is how they bag Cormier for going to decision with jeff monson in like his 7th career fight???

Do they not remember fedor playing it safe against a half dead monson?? So much delusion it makes you wonder how they are given the internet at the mental hospital.

Just read half the posts in this thread to see just how fucking delusional Fedor fans are.

The Fedor haters like MMAExp3rt, yourself, and RyanPhillipe (who said Fedor beat nothing but cans and that Cormier had every advantage in every department against him) are much more unresonable

You come across as a new fan that knows nothing about the history of the sport.

Anyone trying to pretend that legends like Anderson, GSP, Fedor etc don't stand a chance in a fight is ridiculous. Suggesting that they were never any good is beyond idiotic.

Even if they are in a disadvantageous match they always stand a decent chance (unless they end up fighting too long and get worn down like Liddell (his chin) or become a stiff slow zombie like Nog)

dc wouldve gotten thrown around by his Judo and slammed like randleman

Fedor couldn't survive a single round with Werdum and middleweight Hendo
Bigfoot beat him into a bloody pulp.

DC vs. Fedor would look like a bigger mismatch than DC vs. Cummins.
Actually I don't think Fedor could even beat Cummins.
Great post. Agreed.

Maybe Fedor would have gotten back up for a sec or two but being allowed to get knocked down again is really not the best decision a ref should allow against a killer HBomb puncher like Hendo!

Great post. Agreed.

If you think that Fedor couldn't beat Cummins then you are a moron.

Hahaha....and you idiots are saying that Fedor fans are the delusional ones. Wow

Also....Fedor could last a round against Werdum. He just didn't.

If someone would have made the statement that GSP couldn't last a round against LW Serra right after he lost to him I would have called them an idiot too.

If someone said Cain couldn't last a round with JDS right after the fight I would have also called that person an idiot. Of course he could. He just didn't.

BIGfoot was drained badly in that fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back