If Fedor had beaten Bigfoot...

Like I said, anyone can catch anyone. Kyle caught Bigfoot and almost finished him as fast as Cormier.

Watch Cormier fighting 15 minutes against Monson vs Fedor fighting 15 minutes against Monson and it's plain to see that even late Fedor is a better fighter than Cormier.

i still cant beilve how good bf looked vs fedor.

vs cain n dc he looked so slow. but vs fedor he looked really good.

When you are afraid of getting taken down it makes a huge difference. Fedor was in a phase where he would throw wild looping punches and would do nothing but head hunt. That is what Bigfoot was looking for. He wasn't worried about takedowns.

I have seen enough of your posts that I shouldn't even respond to you. You are clearly a clown. (not referring to this post but others)

Watch both of them fight and you can tell who has what advantage. If you can't tell that Fedor is faster you have issues.

Anyway, The speed advantage and submission advantage that Fedor has over Cormier could be moot because Cormier's better wrestling could potentially win him the fight. Fedor is the better striker but Cormier could catch Fedor. You never know.

Even if Fedor had an advantage in every department (which he doesn't) it doesn't mean he would win the fight. Same for Cormier.

Both are highly skilled and are dangerous. Either guy would have a good chance of winning.

Thank you for taking time out to respond to me even though I'm a "clown". Now good luck to you in your future endeavors of preaching the Fedor gospel and defending his honor at all costs. You clearly live vicariously through a man you will never meet he will never know who you are and I'm sure he would be disturbed by your infatuation of him. It's too bad he is bald or I'm sure you would try to get your hands on his locks and make hair dolls of Fedor.

I really hate those kinds of threads because its almost like they make you take an extreme position and bash one good fighter in order to protect the legacy of another, which you find great.

DC is a beast. He got very good VERY fast in this sport and I'm a huge fan.

I am huge fan of Fedor as well though. Still think he's the HW GOAT.

Would have been an awesome fight...

Like I said, anyone can catch anyone. Kyle caught Bigfoot and almost finished him as fast as Cormier.

Watch Cormier fighting 15 minutes against Monson vs Fedor fighting 15 minutes against Monson and it's plain to see that even late Fedor is a better fighter than Cormier.

Fedor did look much better against Monson (he actually fought smart and controlled instead of wild) but you can't base things on 1 fight.

If you look at every fight of theirs you would see that Fedor is the better overall striker, has better subs, and is faster.

Cormier has good hands and has better wrestling and is also fast.

Both guys are highly skilled and on the right night either could easily win. I would give Fedor a slight advantage but that doesn't mean he would win. Either guy could

Thank you for taking time out to respond to me even though I'm a "clown". Now good luck to you in your future endeavors of preaching the Fedor gospel and defending his honor at all costs. You clearly live vicariously through a man you will never meet he will never know who you are and I'm sure he would be disturbed by your infatuation of him. It's too bad he is bald or I'm sure you would try to get your hands on his locks and make hair dolls of Fedor.

And thank you for spewing BS about how Cormier has an advantage everywhere over Fedor.

I am not speaking the "gospel of Fedor". I am speaking the truth and am being reasonable. Cormier has some advantages over Fedor and Fedor has some advantages over Cormier. That is the reality. (even if one guy did have all the advantages over the other it doesn't mean he would win)

You can't get over your infatuation of hating on an all time great because you are jealous of a bald tubby HW and because you clearly don't know much of the sport.

You are delusional if you think Comier "has every advantage over Fedor" or you are just a loser that likes to bash fighters.

Unlike you I gave a realistic account and said that both guys are great and either guy could win. I guess in your fighter basher- jealous mind that means "OMG Fedor would own his soul and crush him into smithereens!!!"

Go cut yourself and play with your Fedor voodoo doll freak.

Fedor is a bad, bad match up for DC. I think out of prime Fedor would beat him. MMAth doesn't work, you know. Also, Silva won primarily due to size which wouldn't be a disadvantage if Fedor would have fought DC.

The only reason he beat Cain and DC as well....

i still cant beilve how good bf looked vs fedor.

vs cain n dc he looked so slow. but vs fedor he looked really good.

The simple and logical answer is because Cain and DC are both far superior fighters to Fedor.

And thank you for spewing BS about how Cormier has an advantage everywhere over Fedor.

I am not speaking the "gospel of Fedor". I am speaking the truth and am being reasonable. Cormier has some advantages over Fedor and Fedor has some advantages over Cormier. That is the reality. (even if one guy did have all the advantages over the other it doesn't mean he would win)

You can't get over your infatuation of hating on an all time great because you are jealous of a bald tubby HW and because you clearly don't know much of the sport.

You are delusional if you think Comier "has every advantage over Fedor" or you are just a loser that likes to bash fighters.

Unlike you I gave a realistic account and said that both guys are great and either guy could win. I guess in your fighter basher- jealous mind that means "OMG Fedor would own his soul and crush him into smithereens!!!"

Go cut yourself and play with your Fedor voodoo doll freak.

Nice!

If Fedor beat BF, then he would have fought Overeem. DC was a replacement for Overeem when AO exited from the HW Grand Prix.

If Fedor did fight DC, Fedor would get thoroughly embarrassed by DC, just like Mir embarrassed Big Nog.

Great response. You give a delusional account and say "Cormier is better than Fedor everywhere and would besmirch Fedor"

I give a realistic account that they both have advantages in different areas and either one could beat one another.

You reply that I am a Fedor fanatic that wants locks of his hair.

I reply with more reason and point out that you are a clown that bashes fighters.

All you can say is "Nice".

This is why you are a terrible troll of a poster with nothing to add other that Fighter A is terrible and only beats cans derp derp.

I think Cormier is a more winnable fight for Fedor than Big Foot.. Cormier isn't/wasn't big enough to keep him down like Big Foot did, or submit him like Werdum. Not to mention the stoppage was BS anyways in that fight.

DC was Overeems replacement if I'm not mistaken. So it wouldn't have mattered.

The simple and logical answer is because Cain and DC are both far superior fighters to Fedor.

So if Kongo KOed Cain (like he almost did twice) It would mean that because Hunt beat Kongo that Hunt superior fighter to Cain? It would also mean Kongo > Brock

MMA doesn't work.

If it did then

Shonie Carter > GSP
Baroni > Anderson Silva
Ferreira > Cain
Sokoudjou > Brock (Arona beat Overeem. Overeem beat Brock. Soko beat Arona)

Styles make fights. Fedor has done great against wrestlers in the past. Albeit the Fedor that lost to Bigfoot was past his prime so he was definitely weaker and slower.

I still think either guy could have won since Fedor can always KO you or pull out a sub, whereas Cormier would have most likely won due to control and clinching against the cage like he did Mir.

Great response. You give a delusional account and say "Cormier is better than Fedor everywhere and would besmirch Fedor"

I give a realistic account that they both have advantages in different areas and either one could beat one another.

You reply that I am a Fedor fanatic that wants locks of his hair.

I reply with more reason and point out that you are a clown that bashes fighters.

All you can say is "Nice".

This is why you are a terrible troll of a poster with nothing to add other that Fighter A is terrible and only beats cans derp derp.

I said nice because I respected your rebuttal. As far as no analysis, I said I think DC is better everywhere, I think he is more technical striking in that he throws straighter and sharper punches along with more efficient defense. His wrestling speaks for itself he would never be on his back against Fedor and I stated I don't think Fedor can submit good grapplers so I give DC the ground advantage, Fedor has always struggled off of his back against guys he couldn't armbar. As for speed I think DC looks faster I can't really quantify it with facts but he made Bigfoot look like he was moving underwater and landed on and evaded him at will. Fedor and Bigfoot stood and traded and though fedor does seem pretty quick he didn't look extremely faster nor could he land on and vase Bigfoot at will like DC.

I said nice because I respected your rebuttal. As far as no analysis, I said I think DC is better everywhere, I think he is more technical striking in that he throws straighter and sharper punches along with more efficient defense. His wrestling speaks for itself he would never be on his back against Fedor and I stated I don't think Fedor can submit good grapplers so I give DC the ground advantage, Fedor has always struggled off of his back against guys he couldn't armbar. As for speed I think DC looks faster I can't really quantify it with facts but he made Bigfoot look like he was moving underwater and landed on and evaded him at will. Fedor and Bigfoot stood and traded and though fedor does seem pretty quick he didn't look extremely faster nor could he land on and vase Bigfoot at will like DC.

I have a hard time believing analysis based on your past posts (in other threads and in this one)

You stated that Fedor only fought cans and wasn't good in another thread and that Cormier was one of your favorite fighters so you are obviously biased.

Your first post didn't have analysis. It simple said Cormier is better everywhere and would besmirch Fedor. It is ridiculous to think Cormier has the advantage everywhere.

This is a more reasonable post below

I still think either guy could have won since Fedor can always KO you or pull out a sub, whereas Cormier would have most likely won due to control and clinching against the cage like he did Mir.

Both guys are great fighters (even though you can;t admit it and get past your Dana White like hatred for Fedor) and either guy could take the fight. If you think one guy would win more often than the other if they fought 10 times then that is perfectly fine but you come across as another idiot poster that has nothing better to do than disrespect legends.

I mean you post nonsense like this

Who gives a turd what Mike Tyson thinks. I'm sure he does like fedor they have pretty similar fight careers, their records are padded full of can with very few good wins and when they finally fought tough competition they got destroyed.

and then you wonder why you are lumped in with trolls like MMAExp3rt. Fedor and Nog have by far the most Top 10 wins in HW history and you basically say Fedor only fought cans until he was defeated.

Last edited:
I really hate those kinds of threads because its almost like they make you take an extreme position and bash one good fighter in order to protect the legacy of another, which you find great.

DC is a beast. He got very good VERY fast in this sport and I'm a huge fan.

I am huge fan of Fedor as well though. Still think he's the HW GOAT.

Would have been an awesome fight...

Great post.

How bad would he have gotten wrecked by this guy?

1315740283.gif

Can't wait to see DC fight this weekend :)

Fedor would have knocked Cormier out senseless or submitted him. Wouldnt even be competitive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back