If all women shaved down there, the world would be a much better place

That's cool, I usually don't suck on the underarm for that long.

Originally posted by vod
It's a two-way street. You're not going to want to hob the knob of some gorilla so why would we wanna go on a safari just for a little munch?

hahahahahaha, well said.

Like I said in the other thread... I do believe it feels better while making Woo-pee...

Before my ex started shaving hers, I gagged on a hair and puked in her garbage can...talk about killing the mood. I maintain my shit, so I'd expect the same.

Originally posted by Spencikiss
Before my ex started shaving hers, I gagged on a hair and puked in her garbage can...talk about killing the mood. I maintain my shit, so I'd expect the same.

Now I know why she's your ex.

i think most people shave to achieve a look that is desirable. that is why after i trim ( usually a #2 guard ) i break out the stencils and try to at least make it interesting. theres nothing like a pair of lightning bolts notched into your mound to impress the ladies

Originally posted by vod

What's that about?

I am gagging at the thought of having a pubic hair stuck in my throat...

Yeah, I couldn't imagine that to be a pleasant thing but if you're going down on a slob then you really must reconsider what you're doing with yourself. It may not be wise to choke down on the rod if the guy's lawn isn't mowed. It could be a sign of other negative hygeine tendencies.

i get silly when i realize my woman has shaved her crothcal region, thus i totally agree with mr. hojak and any other fellows who say women should do this.

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
It doesn't really matter to me, as long as it doesn't stink.

damn it MMA...you just made me nauseous. I hope this dosen't mean you stick your dick anywhere without caution

Yes Kato. I understand you to be one of the 'enlightened' but there are females that just have a smelly crotch. Even if they bathe regularly it has the possibility of stinking and that's when you bid the dear a good day and walk away.

Originally posted by Kato

damn it MMA...you just made me nauseous. I hope this dosen't mean you stick your dick anywhere without caution

neither smell nor appearance has anything to do with risk/disease if thats what you are getting at.

Originally posted by cmv

neither smell nor appearance has anything to do with risk/disease if thats what you are getting at.

Darling... I am 29 years old and I am aware of the different types of diseases, their symptoms and lack there of. What I am saying that I would not share bodily fluids with anyone that lacked hygiene.

Originally posted by cmv

I disagree. Granted, there are women with poor hygiene, but if a woman is taking care of her business and still is foul, she may have something more serious going on there..

Originally posted by vod
Yes Kato. I understand you to be one of the 'enlightened' but there are females that just have a smelly crotch. Even if they bathe regularly it has the possibility of stinking and that's when you bid the dear a good day and walk away.

Now a days there is not excuse for a smelly thang/ass. There are feminine napkins, feminine pantiliners, feminine talcum...etc,

Correct my sweet-tasting ass if I am wrong, but doesn't a persons diet have a lot to do with how they taste/smell? There is indeed some truth to "You are what you eat".

Back