If all women shaved down there, the world would be a much better place

H

Hojak

Ladies, I love ya...... but bush officially lost it's appeal back in the 70s. What I truly can't stand is the women who get all pissy and bent about it... like this one particular chick did at this one particular party I went to recently. We got into a discussion about "trimmin yo shit", both guys and girls, and she got all bent on me with all this talk about "nature" and not wanting to be like a little girl with no hair down there. She didn't seem to like it too much when I told her she could keep her adulthood.

And fellas, now ain't the time to not reply to a topic like this. We need these ladies to know where we're comin from. Let's face it... body hair is fuckin nasty. It just is. If I wanted to go swimming in hair, I would. There's just something about going down and finding no hair whatsoever... it's like the most exciting thing in the world to me. Better than going under my bed and finding my missing t-shirt. Better than opening my sock drawer and having my favorite pair waiting there right in front for me. It's fuckin beautiful, I tell ya. Who's with me.

My husband and I both shave down all the way.

Im with dave on this one. But I dont mind that thin little strip some girls keep, or if they want to shave it into the shape of my initials that would be alright i suppose.

I would not mind a little hair. I like some hair and caress it while the girls is on top. To me it still has some appealing, but I hate when they have a freaking bush and I have to use my scuba diving skills to go down on them.

I think their can be a happy medium here. The landing strip is fine with me. Pubes above the muff, but none on it. She can keep her adulthood in tact, but no flossing while you're down on her. But ya, that shit needs to be kept to short grass at least, not a damn jungle to fight your way through.

This chick at this party thought she was queen shit for how upright and stern she was about everything, and I just so happened to walk out onto the patio as they were ranting on and on about the shave debate. She was telling people that she'd never taken a razor to herself down there and never will for any man. Not only was tihs chick dog ugly, but the fact that she was telling us this and trying to sound cool in doing so was hilarious to me. I couldn't help it. I cracked up. She got pissy with me and tried to pull me into the conversation by testing my will to participate in saying "well, do you even know what we're talking about???". I stated simply that I knew enough, and that knowing she had never shaven was more than enough to know. People laughed at this.

I can not stand body hair on me, it bugs the crap out of me and I can agree with you more. I feel like a baby's bottom from the neck down, no stubles, no in-grown hair, and I have been this way forever, not because I wanted to impress any boy, but because it's messy and a pain, besides its best when wearing a tini tiny thong. As far a boys go, yes...please keep that shit on the down low...chest and all...

It seems to be more the fashion in the states to shave completley....

I dont mind the landing strip and like a well trimmed beaver.

A bush drives me absolutely mad....

Yes, as long as it is managed, it's all good to me, like if the used a buzzer with no guard, or even the smallest guard. It is quite a turn-off when you go down there and are welcomed by the creature from the black lagoon.

Do all boys keep their hair under control?

Originally posted by Kato

I can only say for me, but yes i keep it under control. I just got commented on it last week by a lovely woman, and she liked it =)

I do..... not completely bald tho!
Just trim it down and keep it under control.

as long as its not too much of a jungle down there, I'm fine with it.. actually I prefer a managed hair rather than no hair... :eek:

Regrettably Kato not all men do... perhaps this is one of those oh so delicate issues where men need to be umm "educated" by their partner? :)

- The Jake

Honestly, once I had a taste of a proper waxed puss, I really realized that shaving is not the way to go. It may be cool for a couple days, but then the texture begins to roughen. When a chick waxes, she's smooth as titty filled balloon, for days and days.

Waxing also provides more styling options. Much as Vene said, I like a little hair, as decoration. It adds a nice accent to the 'tang, much like a watch or a nice pair of shoes.

But the biggest plus for waxing versus shaving is the ability to (literally) wax that ass. There is something wrong about shaving an asshole. But a waxed ass... now we're getting down to business.

I must admit I am partcial to a shaven haven.

Well good for you guys. Since we are all being honest here and I know some boys may not trim their thang... then I will be rudely honest. Women hate a hair stuck in their throat as much as boys do. Its nasty, its uncomfortable and most likely it will keep you from getting you woo-haa sucked on next time...lol

Wax is the best thing there is Knee, its true, nothing like getting completely soft, now I do use a razor for underneath my arms

Well I don't really think that guys should shave down there. It just doesn't seem right. But if you let things go down there it really gets kinda nasty. It has to be kept trimmed and proper looking. It's a two-way street. You're not going to want to hob the knob of some gorilla so why would we wanna go on a safari just for a little munch? I can't speak for all guys but to me, I think a girl would get more oral if she went bald.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back