If all women shaved down there, the world would be a much better place

Originally posted by Kato

Now a days there is not excuse for a smelly thang/ass. There are feminine napkins, feminine pantiliners, feminine talcum...etc,

As I have stated, you're one of the enlightened. Some gals don't like to halt the mood to swipe at their snatch with a 'feminine napkin'.

Darling... I am 29 years old and I am aware of the different types of diseases, their symptoms and lack there of. What I am saying that I would not share bodily fluids with anyone that lacked hygiene.

sorry kato. i do not know you. in the context that your original message was stated in i took it to mean something entirely different

Originally posted by KneeToTheDome
Correct my sweet-tasting ass if I am wrong, but doesn't a persons diet have a lot to do with how they taste/smell? There is indeed some truth to "You are what you eat".

actually it is true, but this only happens when water is not consumed on regular basis. Regardless of what it is, body chemistry, diet, medication. If a girl is clean and careful and keeps her wipes close at hand, she shoud not be leaving odors

Knee, it isnt proven, but they say that you can improve your "taste" by eating more fruit, less meat and food with garlic.

They tell guys to drink Apple Juice and Pineapple Juice (pretty much any strong juice) to improve the taste of semen. So when you ladies drop to your knees, hand your fellow a bottle of VeryFire.

You are what you eat? so what if you're a Cannibal?

Originally posted by vod

As I have stated, you're one of the enlightened. Some gals don't like to halt the mood to swipe at their snatch with a 'feminine napkin'.

lol... love, let me blunt about this. I am maybe a little too cautious about my hygiene, I don't know, its me. When I go to the bathroom I don't just wipe with a pt, I use the wipe. If I am meeting my man after work (and yes this maybe only once in a while for those who know what I am dealing withlol) I do the following: I bring an extra set on under clothes. Use femine wipes. Baby power myself. Place perfume in proper places ie inner thighs etc. Use feminine napkins thong style.

P.S. But then again it might be me... I do have to shower after I shit so who knows...hahahaha

Originally posted by cmv

sorry kato. i do not know you. in the context that your original message was stated in i took it to mean something entirely different

its ok sunshine ;)

There was one girl in high school who I started to eat and crap did she stink!! I just told her hell no am I going to eat you out. She got pissed at me and we never talked again after that morning at school. But a man has his limits.

Kato, I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist immediately. Watching you talk about femininizing yourself is making me have to sit really really close to my desk.

After finding out that she's a latina and clean, everything she says is turning me on...At least now with Dave's response I know I'm not the only one.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Kato, I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist immediately. Watching you talk about femininizing yourself is making me have to sit really really close to my desk.

lol... sorry Dave, I don't mean to be giving out TMI but I just need to make a point...lol soooo how close are you? hahaha

lol... sorry guys, I guess what I am trying to say is that being a lady (and a gent) is taking care of your stuff. Not to please other, but for yourself. I have been to my friend's houses and you will find their wives underwear and stuff all over the f*ing place and this is just nasty. I was brought differently, no one has to know or see your things. Its called respect for yourself and others

lol... sorry Dave, I don't mean to be giving out TMI but I just need to make a point...lol soooo how close are you? hahaha

Word for word..... I'm lovin this. You talk about having to make a point..... well trust me chica, you made it. I'm trying to hide it as we speak. I'm sitting veeeerrrrry closely to my desk, you see... I even had to lower my chair so that all you can make out is a torso, a head (the unconcealed one) and some arms. This inconveniences me severely, since I'm trying to eat chinese food. Chopsticks, erection concealment and messy orange chicken.

And of course..... Kato.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Word for word..... I'm lovin this. You talk about having to make a point..... well trust me chica, you made it. I'm trying to hide it as we speak. I'm sitting veeeerrrrry closely to my desk, you see... I even had to lower my chair so that all you can make out is a torso, a head (the unconcealed one) and some arms. This inconveniences me severely, since I'm trying to eat chinese food. Chopsticks, erection concealment and messy orange chicken.

And of course..... Kato.

aren't you the multi-tasking devil? ;) would it make it better if I said I was a dog?!....lol

LOL.... Dave, another masterpiece of yours. I hear ya man.

Sorry... I will keep it light... its not done intentionally, I am a germophobic I admit...lol

Originally posted by Allison
I'd say its about time to ease into PM mode.

Sooooomeoooooone's jeeeeaaaaloooouuuus.

Kato, at this point, telling me you were an amputee wouldn't make a difference. The damage has been done. My virgin eyes will never be the same.

Back