If all women shaved down there, the world would be a much better place

LOL!! I was aiming more for the erection details, but was joking anyway..

Spicy Orange Chicken? From Panda Express? Love that stuff...

lol Allison...in my view that would be an horror scene. i hope you find that view a little more appealing to you. That's not the kind of stuff that i want to find out in the forum....where is the poo thread?

Originally posted by Allison

You cant prove that I was thinking of you on your desk, nude, covered in orange chicken.

I think I just did. :cool:

Time to go to PMs, Allison? hahahaha

Originally posted by The Jake
Regrettably Kato not all men do... perhaps this is one of those oh so delicate issues where men need to be umm "educated" by their partner? :)

- The Jake

It's official, I prefer shaved men.

I don't know about preferring shaved men but I know I get all pissy whenever I catch a good batch of ball-slime on my chin. Hygeine is the way folks. Jake says so.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

I think I just did. :cool:

Time to go to PMs, Allison? hahahaha

Dave vs. Paul, I'll set up up the fight :D

Originally posted by Allison

Am not!

Last edited by Allison on 06-10-2002 at 01:54 PM

Nice cover up, chica. I won't tell the hubby if you won't.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Nice cover up, chica. I won't tell the hubby if you won't.

Wow. That's pretty fucked up. Dave just stole Paul's girl. You're quite the suave fuck Dave. Nice job.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
It's official, jake prefers shaved men.

And when Arju sees that post you can expect to have every post of yours for the next six months edited.

- The Jake

Originally posted by vod

Wow. That's pretty fucked up. Dave just stole Paul's girl. You're quite the suave fuck Dave. Nice job.

Don't count out paul yet. He's a big mofo. In fact, it would be a good match-up in a fight over allison :D :cool:

Originally posted by The Jake

And when Arju sees that post you can expect to have every post of yours for the next six months edited.

- The Jake

Yo jake, can you fire back without the tired generic "I'll ban you", "I'll edit your posts", and "you shall be punished" lines?

Right on, if Dave can have Kato, then I'm up for grabs! :D

Nothing but clean shaven here.... wouldnt dream of anything else!!! as for men, just trim it short so we can pet it. :)

Trimming it is good. I have to admit though, I am not a fan of it being totaly bald. As long as its trimmed and taken care of, its fine.

FTYD -

Words are wasted on you. So I don't even bother.

johnny2.gif

- The Jake

Originally posted by Princess
Right on, if Dave can have Kato, then I'm up for grabs! :D

Nothing but clean shaven here.... wouldnt dream of anything else!!! as for men, just trim it short so we can pet it. :)

Let the mind games begin......

Back