Idris Elba rumored to be next Bond

As I said in the other James Bond thread, there is really only one choice and it's an obvious one ...

Peter-Dinklage-009-1200x500.jpg

Oh no a made up character is going to be changed?
Nah, you are wrong here. A well established made-up character with a 50 year story is a different case.
Also trying to use an established name but to adress new demographics and please SJWs in one turn is pretty damn disgusting.
Elba is a good, charismatic actor, write a new interesting part for him, why use Bond name?

Nah, you are wrong here. A well established made-up character with a 50 year story is a different case.
Also trying to use an established name but to adress new demographics and please SJWs in one turn is pretty damn disgusting.
Elba is a good, charismatic actor, write a new interesting part for him, why use Bond name?

I guess I'm surprised that people care this much about this kind of stuff. It's all made up stuff on a screen. Does it really matter?

This guy gets it.

Basically sums up why its retarded.

I like him as an actor. I also like the idea because it pisses people off.

"Hur er der...but...der...but...he's BLACK!"

Calm your tits. You can always go back and watch the other James Bond movies if this doesn't tickle your fancy.

I've equated Bond with being British and having true swagger. Never "oh hey! Isn't he that white spy guy?!"

Tough to say. Fleming helped fight the nazis in real life, but his version of Bond also thought that Koreans were beneath primates. Complicated guy.

Either way, if he’s still rolling in his grave, someone should probably let him out... on second thought, wait, don’t!!! He must be some kind of zombie.
Not that complicated, everyone back then was racist as fuck

He’s 45. That’s actually younger than I thought, but I’d still love to see a young Bond.

wouldnt watch

all for Idris having a movie or a series of a like theme ....but not Bond...thats just too big of a rewrite

Your manbaby tears are delicious and I could feast on the likes of these for centuries. I despise weak inbreds opining about "dah PC koolcha" and acting like such overly dramatic cunts because of a fictional character is both hilarious and sad. Just sad how dumb you lot are.
right on....lets cast Brock as Shaka zula next

I guess I'm surprised that people care this much about this kind of stuff. It's all made up stuff on a screen. Does it really matter?

Yes, this does.

It's just part of SJW indoctrination of our youth. Virtue signalling. Hey Sweden, we have a black James Bond!! Jealous??

Bonds "whiteness" has never been an essential part of the character. Only his British identity is.

Black panthers identity and entire character are based on being an African from an African country. People saying "omg if they make a black bond they should make a white black panther lol" need to stop being dumbasses. The comparison is not valid.

Last edited:

I ain't a sjw, I don't care about the social consequences in the slightest.

I do however like the bond character and Idris, I happen to think it would be cool to see him in the role and I don't really see the issue with it.

It's not the same as casting a woman in the role, that would change the character a great deal, I can't however think of anything about bond that would be out of place with a black man cast in the role.

So you would be cool with Jim Carrey taking on the role as Black Panther?

There both American after all?

That has to the dumbest analogy I've read on here...and that's saying something.

I ain't a sjw, I don't care about the social consequences in the slightest.

I do however like the bond character and Idris, I happen to think it would be cool to see him in the role and I don't really see the issue with it.

It's not the same as casting a woman in the role, that would change the character a great deal, I can't however think of anything about bond that would be out of place with a black man cast in the role.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's not like they're trying to get Cameron Diaz to do it. Plus, the guy is British.

I don't mind a Black James Bond at all. Actually I think it's kind of cool. I just hate the double standard climate we live in today. Reverse the races people would be screaming white washing and cultural appropriation. As long as the actors do a good job I could care less if a white person is cast for an ethnic character or vice versa.

Also how much do you want to bet that this will be nominated for an Oscar when in the end it will just end up being a run of the mil action flick. I'm sure it will be good as I own a penis and think action flicks are awesome, but it won't be anything we haven't seen before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back