Idris Elba rumored to be next Bond

This should be the next Bond.

492017088.jpg

First gay man to play Bond; that would satisfy the SJW’s as much as Elba.

he's too old and too "big". If you're gonna do a black reboot I say go for Lakeith Stanfield.
77b9dd0c-62c9-4c5e-bae2-7f86828c2faf-1.jpg

better actor, more charismatic, and has the right physical dimensions.
LMAO

Western geopolitical enemies are like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran ... I can't see why a black spy would have any trouble infiltrating any of these places
You’re right

The next bond should be Turkish

I still remember people were losing their shit for casting a blond guy.

Now that Loki is dead, I don't think we're going to be seeing much more of Tom.
I hope you are wrong, he's a good actor. However, his IMDB page is not full with new projects..

Last edited:
The guy who wrote the Bond story would have picked someone from Sierra Leone to be Bond.

is the next "shaft" movie going to be a white guy?
oh no , cultural appropriation only works one way in Hollywood .

i don't think hiddleston has the face to carry that franchise, i don't think cavill has the build for bond either. Most bonds have been tall and lean. Which is contradictory that i said hiddleston can't pull it off, but i still say his face wouldn't bring the box office numbers they want.

nothing against elba, i think he would make a very good bond. But like tanaka said, he's too old to carry a franchise.

Hiddleston looks like Brad Pitt next to Daniel Craig, and Cavill is tall and lean in comparison. Both are excellent choices.

Hiddleston can bring humour to the role. He's the best choice in that regard.

Western geopolitical enemies are like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran ... I can't see why a black spy would have any trouble infiltrating any of these places
There's a Russian joke about it.
So, USA want to plant a super-spy in Moscow. They pick a very smart and able guy, train him 10 years, language, martial arts, tech stuff, everything. They create the best legend for him, get his papers and send him to Russia under his new name Ivan Kuznetsov. However, he's taken by KGB right at the border and brought in for interrogation. His legend is broken, they know he's a spy.
So, with no way out of the situation, he asks his interrogator:
-What gave me away? Wrong documents? My accent?
-Dude, you're a negro...

Jack O' Connell is a good young actor.

Maybe too young though....or not handsome enough? (No homo)

i don't think hiddleston has the face to carry that franchise, i don't think cavill has the build for bond either. Most bonds have been tall and lean. Which is contradictory that i said hiddleston can't pull it off, but i still say his face wouldn't bring the box office numbers they want.

nothing against elba, i think he would make a very good bond. But like tanaka said, he's too old to carry a franchise.
Have you seen "Night manager"? A mini-series I would highly recommend.

Hiddleston has to be better than a 60 year old man.

Plus did you see Meth face Craig in the last Bond, disqualified any requirements for Bond to be good looking.

Your manbaby tears are delicious and I could feast on the likes of these for centuries. I despise weak inbreds opining about "dah PC koolcha" and acting like such overly dramatic cunts because of a fictional character is both hilarious and sad. Just sad how dumb you lot are.

Resident SJW checking in I see. What a homo.

giphy.gif

Whiny bitches going on about Bond not being black...Bond is English, Elba is English, and a great actor.

Turn the page.

Whiny bitches going on about Bond not being black...Bond is English, Elba is English, and a great actor.

Turn the page.

So you would be cool with Jim Carrey taking on the role as Black Panther?

There both American after all?

Have you seen "Night manager"? A mini-series I would highly recommend.
Good series, he never gave off a Bond vibe to me though. He was also the least interesting thing about the show for me.

Back