• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ian Garry practicing a whack combo in an Irish pub

the title misled me...

cocktail-tom.gif

Bro lol do none of yall train or what?

Non committal jab to draw the rear hand parry boom head kick meant to ding off the temple(somewhat similar to Cowboy vs Melvin) unless they slip w it then it could dig in the neck and jaw easier.

Commit to jab and fade out quick enough to avoid check hook and kick over the shoulder that is finishing up throwing the check hook.

Those are the two most basic ways to use those that's without a fight worth of reads and set ups to layer on with it.

TJ on the luggage belt levels of cringe.

The people at the pub were having fun though so it was likely some event they were doing, so really it's only super cringe from the outside looking in without context.

The luggage belt was way more cringe

The people at the pub were having fun though so it was likely some event they were doing, so really it's only super cringe from the outside looking in without context.

The luggage belt was way more cringe

Maybe.

Or maybe it was like:

Who the fuck is this dork doing karate at the pub when I'm just trying to have a pint with my friends?

I was fully expecting him to hit an old man minding his own having a pint. This cuck has no star power these old men laugh at him

Bro lol do none of yall train or what?

Non committal jab to draw the rear hand parry boom head kick meant to ding off the temple(somewhat similar to Cowboy vs Melvin) unless they slip w it then it could dig in the neck and jaw easier.

Commit to jab and fade out quick enough to avoid check hook and kick over the shoulder that is finishing up throwing the check hook.

Those are the two most basic ways to use those that's without a fight worth of reads and set ups to layer on with it.
Right, nothing whack about that.

They did them for the Saudi Arabia card last week, but that was the first time I’d seen them do it in awhile. I never really understood the point of them though.
I believe it follows a tradition going back to boxing and the idea was for gamblers to have the opportunity to see the fighters, see if they looked lean and fit (or slow and fat) so that the gamblers could then place their bets

(and the open workouts I think were supposed to encourage more gambling, hence more money/commerce)

Back