Media Ian Garry has a new opponent on the table for UFC 303

no

both will stand on the outside and hope the other guy moves first or at the very least be very cautious

MVP needs to fight someone with balls to go forward and throw bombs
Garry needs to fight someone with balls to go forward and throw bombs

I haven't been saying anything about MVPs chances all I said was what he would need for it to be a great fight

Also MVP is the definition of a fighter that uses all eight limbs to his advantage and getting stuck with nothing but his bare hands vs a guy with a head made of wood was just a terrible idea
Bs. Perry's face is normal flesh, cuttable. Only his brain is made of wood. Solid mahogany.

Garry fighting MVP actually helps the division. I don't think it's that difficult. Here is what the UFC should do going forward imo.

• Edwards vs. Muhammad for the title
  • Shavkat vs. JDM- #1 contender bout
  • Garry vs. MVP
  • Covington vs. Burns or Buckley

I like this fight. People hate on Ian but he's got talent and a willingness to fight. Nobody gives a shit what people do in their personal lives. Colby is such a bitch they should cut him.

How do people seeing this matchup going?

Will MVP's goofy style work on Garry who's also got the height and length yet employs a much cleaner style?

That looks like a duck...

So I guess Colby is a no-go at the end.. with all the trashtalk. I wanted to see one of those 2 losing.

Colby has you and you don’t even realize LOL. You want to see him fight. Even if it’s to lose. Check and mate Buddha

MVP a big boy

MVP will likely just out point Garry darting in every so often landing single blows

He’s faster and makes faster reads

That speed alone has slept many o’ men

Back