Media Ian Garry has a new opponent on the table for UFC 303

no

both will stand on the outside and hope the other guy moves first or at the very least be very cautious

MVP needs to fight someone with balls to go forward and throw bombs
Didn't go too well against ole Perry...

If 7 weeks isn't enough time to make weight you're doing something wrong.

These are real people with lives outside of fighting. He just fought in March and may have gone on holiday, recuperated from injuries or just had other life plans in the meantime. If MVP and the UFC were not already targeting a quick turnaround, doesn't surprise me he isn't ready.

Didn't go too well against ole Perry...

I haven't been saying anything about MVPs chances all I said was what he would need for it to be a great fight

Also MVP is the definition of a fighter that uses all eight limbs to his advantage and getting stuck with nothing but his bare hands vs a guy with a head made of wood was just a terrible idea

Colby is shook. Lol who does he think he can get? Garry was his best chance at a relevant fight. He's probably holding out for Wonderboy but Wonderboy has made it clear he doesn't want to fight any more wrestlers.

If Colby isn't going to defend his ranking he should be kicked out of the top 5.

For all the shit people give Ian Gary, I like his attitude and I think his willingness to call people out by name is a breath of fresh air in a sport full of guys saying "whoever the UFC thinks is next", "I only want to fight X", or worse calling someone out by name who they can't/won't fight.

I gotta admit I'm starting to soften just a little on him, he shows real moxy in his willingness to fight and call out names.

Sean Brady is the fight to make, but MVP would also be a great match-up- though MVP is much more likely to fight on the UK card imo.

Colby is shook. Lol who does he think he can get? Garry was his best chance at a relevant fight. He's probably holding out for Wonderboy but Wonderboy has made it clear he doesn't want to fight any more wrestlers.

If Colby isn't going to defend his ranking he should be kicked out of the top 5.
Usman as well. 14 months without a fight at WW & nothing booked.

I haven't been saying anything about MVPs chances all I said was what he would need for it to be a great fight

Also MVP is the definition of a fighter that uses all eight limbs to his advantage and getting stuck with nothing but his bare hands vs a guy with a head made of wood was just a terrible idea
That loss has actually aged well.

MVP went 6 rounds with Perry.
(5 rounds plus OT)

Perry has stopped his last several opponents in 2 rounds or less

Rockhold
Eddie Alvarez
Alves

And those guys ended up looking like they slap boxed Frddie Kruger.

Luke-Rockhold-Mike-Perry-BKFC-41-1024x663.jpgmaxresdefault (13).jpg5097132.jpg

Last edited:
I recommend Gary vs MVP on the thread for who should be on UFC 303 a few weeks ago. It makes a lot of sense.

I'm down for Garry vs MVP.

Not the friendliest matchmaking for MVP, Garry has looked sensational lately.

I don't see the Ian Garry freight train slowing down here at all.

Back