"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

Schaub is an idiot and for some reason there are bigger idiots that listen to his idiotic podcast. If you give an idiot a mic and an audience, they're bound to say something idiotic. Are you not following politics?

You know what killed me, Jack? When he and Rogan kept mentioning how much smaller Aldo looked in the Mcgregor fight. Personally, I thought Aldo looked about the same or maybe slightly smaller, but I attribute that to a first weight cut without IV's more than anything else. He looked noticeably better physically in the Edgar 2 fight, muscle bellies were full and hydrated, his overall musculature looked robust and hard.

I thought it was irresponsible and unfair for them to single out Aldo's physique specifically, but wasn't doing it to anyone else of note.

They did it again in their UFC 200 preview, they said the Edgar fight was iffy because they didn't know what to expect from Aldo "mentally or physically"...also doubled down that he's looked smaller since USADA.

usa-today-7954111.0.jpg

=

$_3.JPG

You know what killed me, Jack? When he and Rogan kept mentioning how much smaller Aldo looked in the Mcgregor fight. Personally, I thought Aldo looked about the same or maybe slightly smaller, but I attribute that to a first weight cut without IV's more than anything else. He looked noticeably better physically in the Edgar 2 fight, muscle bellies were full and hydrated, his overall musculature looked robust and hard.

I thought it was irresponsible and unfair for them to single out Aldo's physique specifically, but wasn't doing it to anyone else of note.
It was particularly telling that they made no mention of Weidman's actual physical changes other then to say, "He quit drinking for this camp" lol

Carwin and who? Not denying it, I just don't know who the other guy you're referring to is.

Nate the Great.

I used to be a big fan og FATK, but got tired of the same topics everyweek, Schaubs effort to avoid talking about fights, and how they have to remind everyone of their success. I sometimes still listen to it, and in general I like Schaub, but I think he is a moron when it comes to the fight game. He was so in love with McGregor he was convinced, he could defeat Lawler and tried to tell the world about it, when Callen tried to argue it and came with some good points, Schaub shut him down right away, same with Whittaker vs Uriah Hall, Callen got that fight right to. If someone Schaub likes is good I.e an American, he is a once in a lifetime athlete, with superior genetics. If he don't like him, it must be steroids, since that's the only reason they can be so good.

Schaub's bitter that he make the Olympic track and field team and go to Brazil this year.

image.jpg

I wish Brazilians would call it a drug problem instead of just rushing to defend their pride/ claim xenopobia. I am not saying they are the only ones that are on PEDs but they definitely are one of the ones that are on PEDs.

They did it again in their UFC 200 preview, they said the Edgar fight was iffy because they didn't know what to expect from Aldo "mentally or physically"...also doubled down that he's looked smaller since USADA.

I dunno wtf they're both smoking, but they need to chill. Pot indeed causes retardation

It was particularly telling that they made no mention of Weidman's actual physical changes other then to say, "He quit drinking for this camp" lol

LOL completely absurd and laughable, double standard to American fighters. If anyone looked suspect, it was Weidman, I don't buy the whole preflight injury excuse either, I have my own theories about him.

Yea I remember that, I did a double take when I heard that from them. I was like what fighter are you guys talking about? Aldo looked the best physically in a long time to me.

I wish Brazilians would call it a drug problem instead of just rushing to defend their pride/ claim xenopobia. I am not saying they are the only ones that are on PEDs but they definitely are one of the ones that are on PEDs.

Anyone on here that claims there is not a xenophobia or racist agenda against minorities on Sherdog is a boldfaced lying sociopath.

American fighters have been getting popped at a much higher rate than Brazillians, along with guys like Hendricks being half the fighter they once was. Schuab needs a bit of a reality check.

Nunes has a title and Aldo has a fake title, but overall, yeah, Brazil has taken a massive hit since USADA.

Anyone on here that claims there is not a xenophobia or racist agenda against minorities on Sherdog is a boldfaced lying sociopath.

There isn't. People just don't like to face the truth and blame anything negative on something bad on the person saying.

I decided to make this thread because i hear this argument many times and always by americans.
I think this is incredible dumb to say and i hate that Callen or Sonnen(who doesn`t give a fuck) didn`t call him on his bullshit.

Not only this is a xenophobic thing to say because he is implying that it`s a brazilian thing, he says he was right because there are no more brazilian champs other than Amanda who won the title recently, which is ridiculous.

Anderson- Lost the title way before USADA, but popped in 2015 so who knows about this one, IMO he took steroids after the broken leg but the fact is that he failed a drug test and it`s normal to have doubts about him taking PED`s before that.

Barão- Never failed a drug test and never raised suspicions about steroids, he just lost to a better fighter in TJ Dillashaw.

Dos Santos- Lost to a better fighter, never raised suspicions and looked better than ever in his last fight.

Rafael Dos Anjos- Won the title and defend it during USADA, always looked the same.

Aldo and Werdum- these 2 look the same and lost their titles while running into a punch, you can take all the PED`s you want, you get clipped with the shots that Stipe and Conor conected, you get KTFO. Aldo also looked better than ever in his last fight against Frankie Edgar.

Brazil also has 10 fighters in the top 5 in the majority of UFC`s divisions during USADA era and only 2 of them ever failed a drug test(Belfort and Anderson).

USA has 4 former champions who failed drug tests and i would actually like to see a list to see who fails more drug tests, if USA or Brazil and i bet the number is pretty close regardless who fails more.

So people need to stop with this bullshit because facts are facts and the only truth is that the majority of UFC fighters are on steroids and that shit has NOTHING to do with their country.

And no, i`m not brazilian.
Sky is blue people are morons and birds fly nothing new here.

Wish we could ban several terms on this forum.Usada,peds,steroids,drugs,clean,cheater...etc.Before,it was much more interesting to read.More has been written about fighters,fights,stats,now here is just hate,shit talk

Back