"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

I'm pretty sure that the American fighters have the best PEDs available and that's why they don't get caught as often.

I agree with the first bit but the second seems debatable.

Yeah.. Damn Brazilians.. Love Brock Lesnar though.

Lol Schaub always glosses over that 2 of his closest mma friends were geared up to the tits. He always talks shit about Brazilians but never mentions the guys he trained with.

Isn't he ex nfl?

You have a source? By percentage Brazil has been higher on all numbers I have seen passed around here.

No it hasn't, and use the source that was previously posted and count the stats yourself.

You have a source? By percentage Brazil has been higher on all numbers I have seen passed around here.

The only credible numbers were those presented by Dimspace, and they showed that over the history of the sport the US and Brazil are practically dead even percentage-wise.

The USADA era numbers are off because it's more or less a sample size so tiny it's statistically meaningless, and a higher % of Brazilian fighters have been tested than Americans.

Wonder what big nog was on.

According to Hendo, he and Nog were the only guys in Pride who would have passed a piss test.

Take that for what it's worth.

The only credible numbers were those presented by Dimspace, and they showed that over the history of the sport the US and Brazil are practically dead even percentage-wise.

The USADA era numbers are off because it's more or less a sample size so tiny it's statistically meaningless, and a higher % of Brazilian fighters have been tested than Americans.
No it hasn't, and use the source that was previously posted and count the stats yourself.
I've seen slightly higher for Brazil but I'll take it as even. Never seen higher US from a percentage standpoint. Which was why I asked for which list Slicer was referring.

I've seen slightly higher for Brazil but I'll take it as even. Never seen higher US from a percentage standpoint. Which was why I asked for which list Slicer was referring.

Definite steroid bust timeline is the page, can't source at work.

Definite steroid bust timeline is the page, can't source at work.
But need to know number of fighters from each for a percentage. Raw numbers will be much more US, as more US fighters overall.

They've been so close over the years that sometimes the US was above Brazil, sometimes the other way round. I know a post on the UG a couple of years ago showed the US was higher over the history of the sport, but only by 1.1% or some other meaninglessly small proportion.

The thing to keep in mind is that due to standard deviation these numbers are always plus or minus some percentage. Even over the 20 years of MMA the sample size may be small enough that one country being 4% more than the other may be statistically meaningless.

As an American, I find this Brazilian witch hunt very very tiresome. Idk how people can assure us that when brazilians pop, it's a cultural thing but when American pop, it's an isolated incident. Brazilians and Americans are virtually identical when it comes to ped failures.

I'm sure people have already mentioned fighters like Hendricks, who has looked like soggy garbage post usada, and Weidman who lost like 15 pounds since usada has been implemented.

The highest profile drug busts in 2016 have literally all been American.. Mendes, jones, and Brock lesnar( I know he's repping Canada and all that)

isn't att the team with the
most failed tests? Last I checked it was around 8.

My point? Most all fighters are on the juice. When millions are at stake, people will take anything they can to gain an edge... Our beloved American fighters aren't the exception.

Also, schaub is fucking stupid. If my memory serves me right, more American fighters have lost belts post usada than Brazilians... Please correct me if I'm wrong.. I very well could be..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back