"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

You can't be serious lol

Nog has had more surgeries on his body than any other fighter in the history of the sport. In 20 years time I guarantee he won't be able to move under his own power and probably won't even remember his own name. Let the man retire in peace.
I agree, he should retire, especially with USADA cracking down.

You can't be serious lol

Nog has had more surgeries on his body than any other fighter in the history of the sport. In 20 years time I guarantee he won't be able to move under his own power and probably won't even remember his own name. Let the man retire in peace.
I am serious. And i agree, he should stay retired for his sake, and USADA's sake.

Thank you TS, Schaub is a dumbass here.

We currently have 2 Brazilian champs.

Is this question even for real??

Nogueira shouldn´t even been fighting anymore by the time he faced Schaub.

With Surgery in both knees, and both sides of the hip, having to make 1h of physioterapy before and after every training session. And then with a broken arm by Frank Mir.

He was not even the shadow of the fighter he was in Pride, slow and robotic, and you want him to keep fighting at the age of 40?

Because if he doesn´t then he is running from USADA?

Do you people even realize how ridiculous are the things you are saying?
Its as real as you want it to be cupcake.

Eh, steroids are a LOT more common and accessible in Brazil some are even OTC. Makes it much easier to cheat, steroids also tend to be prevalent near beaches which Brazil is full of. It's not a ridiculous claim when you look at the confounding variables.

Brendan,Brendan,doc told you,first small dose,then raise step by step.Now you need help.

Joe rogan has explained numerous times that Brazilians are aggressive from eating parasites found in cat poop.

so brazilians dont even need PEDS.

that said, everyone knows roids flow like rivers through the streets of brazil. Also, brazilians are easily butthurt, despite being GOAT and the originator of modern MMA

also, and most importantly, brazilian women are amazingly hot, and have incredible asses

Schaub says some of the most unintelligent fucking things about MMA. He just sounds like a bitter gossip queen. You know there's something wrong when his comedian co-host has more accurate MMA observations than him.

What does that have to do with what you're implying about Nog?

You've made other posts about it too.
I am just saying that Nog has not fought since USADA. What kind of blood are you trying to get out of a stone?

Fuck you and Brendan Schaub, TS. You are both "incredible dumb" and that's as much of your opening post as I needed to read. Sure, it's "always" Americans saying it and no one else, crybaby. Anytime someone makes a blanket statement like that it reeks of stupidity.

And for the record, steroids are an MMA thing, not a nationality thing.

Back