"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

Quit reading when I saw Schaub and right in the same title.

I decided to make this thread because i hear this argument many times and always by americans.
I think this is incredible dumb to say and i hate that Callen or Sonnen(who doesn`t give a fuck) didn`t call him on his bullshit.

Not only this is a xenophobic thing to say because he is implying that it`s a brazilian thing, he says he was right because there are no more brazilian champs other than Amanda who won the title recently, which is ridiculous.

Anderson- Lost the title way before USADA, but popped in 2015 so who knows about this one, IMO he took steroids after the broken leg but the fact is that he failed a drug test and it`s normal to have doubts about him taking PED`s before that.

Barão- Never failed a drug test and never raised suspicions about steroids, he just lost to a better fighter in TJ Dillashaw.

Dos Santos- Lost to a better fighter, never raised suspicions and looked better than ever in his last fight.

Rafael Dos Anjos- Won the title and defend it during USADA, always looked the same.

Aldo and Werdum- these 2 look the same and lost their titles while running into a punch, you can take all the PED`s you want, you get clipped with the shots that Stipe and Conor conected, you get KTFO. Aldo also looked better than ever in his last fight against Frankie Edgar.

Brazil also has 10 fighters in the top 5 in the majority of UFC`s divisions during USADA era and only 2 of them ever failed a drug test(Belfort and Anderson).

USA has 4 former champions who failed drug tests and i would actually like to see a list to see who fails more drug tests, if USA or Brazil and i bet the number is pretty close regardless who fails more.

So people need to stop with this bullshit because facts are facts and the only truth is that the majority of UFC fighters are on steroids and that shit has NOTHING to do with their country.

And no, i`m not brazilian.

Schaub is a moron that keeps spouting retarded stuff every time he opens his mouth. É normal. :rolleyes:

This guy is annoying, but i just replay the Nog KO with the guile street fighter theme in my head and it makes me smile.

why is this guy always talk? Is it from a podcast or something there seems to be alot of threads with his name attached to them.

If Schaub annoys you don't listen to him. Simple.

That whole crew has insane bias towards Brazilians, ready to drag their names through the mud, but wouldn't dare suggest anything like that about someone like Weidman despite him getting smaller and weaker looking.

Heck Rogan even argued that Lesnar was clean for years because he was "always big".

You live in Portugal though.

Where they speak Portuguese.

Same as the language spoken in Brazil.

The plot thickens...

Portugal and Brazil actually have a bit of a rivalry. Still, that`s a new one, so i`m "defending" brazilians just because they speak the same language as me lmao.

Can we stop making threads with quotes from Brendan Schaub?

He says shit that are way off base. Although, he's partly right about Brasil BUT Nunes just grabbed the belt and Aldo looked amazing against Edgar. So, who the F knows.

His claims are unsubstantiated. This is a guy who said 95 percent of fighters were using. If he had not included himself among the 95 percent. He has no fucking right to open his trap and spew such nonsensical numbers. If he were a man and said "95 percent of fighters were using INCLUDING MYSELF, my team and mostly every one I know." Then I can believe his claim.

The whole Brazilians not being Champs thing. How many Brazilians have been popped post USADA?? Exactly. Whether they were using before or not doesn't matter. They clearly for the most part aren't using now. They cleaned up their act because they don't want to risk a 2 year suspension. Makes sense right?

It's better to stop caring too much, these guys only see our flaws. No matter how many Americans make excuses and how many Americans get caught.

It is funny how blind he is to Hendricks' downfall since USADA, and how his boy Weidman dropped 20lbs and was gassed by the beginning of round 3 in his last fight. Suspicious indeed

Portugal and Brazil actually have a bit of a rivalry. Still, that`s a new one, so i`m "defending" brazilians just because they speak the same language as me lmao.
I was taking the piss.

Schuab does a horrific job at picking fights.

Thank the Lord he only does pod casts.

giphy.gif
What a cunt....only wish Holly had said that too her as she was sobbing on the ground.

Lol at Anderson using steroids because of his leg

You know what killed me, Jack? When he and Rogan kept mentioning how much smaller Aldo looked in the Mcgregor fight. Personally, I thought Aldo looked about the same or maybe slightly smaller, but I attribute that to a first weight cut without IV's more than anything else. He looked noticeably better physically in the Edgar 2 fight, muscle bellies were full and hydrated, his overall musculature looked robust and hard.

I thought it was irresponsible and unfair for them to single out Aldo's physique specifically, but wasn't doing it to anyone else of note.
A ton of posters on here kept agreeing with them too despite threads with comparison pictures showing he was basically unchanged

Extra stupid too for anyone claiming a lack of steroids lost him that fight. He could have been on everything in the world that night but he still ran straight into a counter

I decided to make this thread because i hear this argument many times and always by americans.
I think this is incredible dumb to say and i hate that Callen or Sonnen(who doesn`t give a fuck) didn`t call him on his bullshit.

Not only this is a xenophobic thing to say because he is implying that it`s a brazilian thing, he says he was right because there are no more brazilian champs other than Amanda who won the title recently, which is ridiculous.

Anderson- Lost the title way before USADA, but popped in 2015 so who knows about this one, IMO he took steroids after the broken leg but the fact is that he failed a drug test and it`s normal to have doubts about him taking PED`s before that.

Barão- Never failed a drug test and never raised suspicions about steroids, he just lost to a better fighter in TJ Dillashaw.

Dos Santos- Lost to a better fighter, never raised suspicions and looked better than ever in his last fight.

Rafael Dos Anjos- Won the title and defend it during USADA, always looked the same.

Aldo and Werdum- these 2 look the same and lost their titles while running into a punch, you can take all the PED`s you want, you get clipped with the shots that Stipe and Conor conected, you get KTFO. Aldo also looked better than ever in his last fight against Frankie Edgar.

Brazil also has 10 fighters in the top 5 in the majority of UFC`s divisions during USADA era and only 2 of them ever failed a drug test(Belfort and Anderson).

USA has 4 former champions who failed drug tests and i would actually like to see a list to see who fails more drug tests, if USA or Brazil and i bet the number is pretty close regardless who fails more.

So people need to stop with this bullshit because facts are facts and the only truth is that the majority of UFC fighters are on steroids and that shit has NOTHING to do with their country.

And no, i`m not brazilian.

So, WMMA 135 champ is not brazilian????

Back