"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

A ton of posters on here kept agreeing with them too despite threads with comparison pictures showing he was basically unchanged

Extra stupid too for anyone claiming a lack of steroids lost him that fight. He could have been on everything in the world that night but he still ran straight into a counter

Yea I saw those threads and was like he looks essentially the same.

That whole crew has insane bias towards Brazilians, ready to drag their names through the mud, but wouldn't dare suggest anything like that about someone like Weidman despite him getting smaller and weaker looking.

Heck Rogan even argued that Lesnar was clean for years because he was "always big".

Word.

dBsAj.gif
And where has Big Nog been since USADA?

He almost lost his leg, why do you find it so hard to believe?

He almost lost his leg? Lol.

I find it hard to believe because his team mates were busted previously for the same thing, his s & c, and the fact he's made lame excuses for his bust. He's a fraud

What a strange coincidence that Ronda, Weidman, Pettis, Hendricks, and Cain all lost their belts around the same time frame <35>

You can't be serious lol

Nog has had more surgeries on his body than any other fighter in the history of the sport. In 20 years time I guarantee he won't be able to move under his own power and probably won't even remember his own name. Let the man retire in peace.

He is right. Look at Dos Anjos against Alvarez, his physique looked way different than in his fights against Pettis and Cerrone. He looked like the Dos Anjos who was being ko-ed by Stephens years ago.

USADA bless.

I decided to make this thread because i hear this argument many times and always by americans.
I think this is incredible dumb to say and i hate that Callen or Sonnen(who doesn`t give a fuck) didn`t call him on his bullshit.

Not only this is a xenophobic thing to say because he is implying that it`s a brazilian thing, he says he was right because there are no more brazilian champs other than Amanda who won the title recently, which is ridiculous.

Anderson- Lost the title way before USADA, but popped in 2015 so who knows about this one, IMO he took steroids after the broken leg but the fact is that he failed a drug test and it`s normal to have doubts about him taking PED`s before that.

Barão- Never failed a drug test and never raised suspicions about steroids, he just lost to a better fighter in TJ Dillashaw.

Dos Santos- Lost to a better fighter, never raised suspicions and looked better than ever in his last fight.

Rafael Dos Anjos- Won the title and defend it during USADA, always looked the same.

Aldo and Werdum- these 2 look the same and lost their titles while running into a punch, you can take all the PED`s you want, you get clipped with the shots that Stipe and Conor conected, you get KTFO. Aldo also looked better than ever in his last fight against Frankie Edgar.

Brazil also has 10 fighters in the top 5 in the majority of UFC`s divisions during USADA era and only 2 of them ever failed a drug test(Belfort and Anderson).

USA has 4 former champions who failed drug tests and i would actually like to see a list to see who fails more drug tests, if USA or Brazil and i bet the number is pretty close regardless who fails more.

So people need to stop with this bullshit because facts are facts and the only truth is that the majority of UFC fighters are on steroids and that shit has NOTHING to do with their country.

And no, i`m not brazilian.
I wish someone would beat that moron into a fucking coma already. He's easily the most mentally handicapped individual anywhere near the MMA scene. It'd be great if he came out of retirement and got put in there with Cain Velasquez.

In his big house, with his hot wife, enjoying a well deserved retirement life knowing that he have a legacy that Schaub will never achieve in this life.

Is this question even for real??

Nogueira shouldn´t even been fighting anymore by the time he faced Schaub.

With Surgery in both knees, and both sides of the hip, having to make 1h of physioterapy before and after every training session. And then with a broken arm by Frank Mir.

He was not even the shadow of the fighter he was in Pride, slow and robotic, and you want him to keep fighting at the age of 40?

Because if he doesn´t then he is running from USADA?

Do you people even realize how ridiculous are the things you are saying?

I'm pretty sure Brandon has done some typs of PED's himself.....

Well Schaub is an idiot so, I mean anything he says can just be ignored tbh.

Schaub has the IQ of a rotting walrus anus.

Nothing he has ever said or will ever say should ever be taken remotely seriously by anyone who isnt a braindead meathead jock.

I agree with you TS, here in sherdog there is a lot of hate towards brazilian and it seems way too unwarranted.

If Hendo was brazilian he would have more haters than fans because of his punches after the guy is unconcious ad his pride in doing that. Not to mention his constant complaining of Wandy being a cheater during his Pride run.

But ecause Dan is american, people tend to let this slide.

PS: Brazilian fighters most of the time are the ones who entertain the most. Just look at the best knockouts montage, the coolest and slickest ones are usually from brazilians.
yeah but that's because they were all juiced to the gills.

Back