"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

I felt the same way, but I don't want to condemn an entire country.

Nunes just got a belt with no failed tests.

Lol Schaub always glosses over that 2 of his closest mma friends were geared up to the tits. He always talks shit about Brazilians but never mentions the guys he trained with.
He doesn't just gloss over it. He even brings them up on a semi regular basis as examples of just how superior some people's genetics are and specifically says that anyone who thinks they used steroids is a cuck who doesn't want to admit to themselves that someone that bodied up could exist without steroids.

it's a damn shame he retired from fighting.

I like Schaub, most of the time anyway, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like he's not the kind of guy that is pretty damn easy to hate on.

Schaub is kind of a momo. The thing is, he was always going to be "proven right" at some point because by chance there are going to be times where there are more or fewer brazilian belt holders.

I could also predict that Brazilian soccer is going to get worse in the future and then oh wow, every time they don't win a world cup I've been "proven right"

The best ones were Nate will get destroyed by Conor! Conor will KO Robbie Lawler! That's when I knew he has severe head trauma along with a basic low intelligence.

I like Schaub, most of the time anyway, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like he's not the kind of guy that is pretty damn easy to hate on.

That's cool, if you're entertained by him. I was rooting for him when I started listening to his podcast during his training for the Browne fight, but after the talk with Rogan, his inner douche came out for everyone to see.

Schaub is like that guy who couldn't make it but can't face the facts that he wasn't good enough so assumes everyone else just cheated.

Good rule of thumb:

poster whining about Brazilian excuses or Brazilians roiding = retard deserving to be ignored

TS is right. Brazilians aren't on drugs. They just aren't very good.

b1.jpg

Yeah because American fighters/contenders/title holders like Mendes/Lesnar/Jones don't use...

Dede already verbally concussed a clearly punch drunk Schaub when he said, "We have no fault for your failure as a fighter and athlete. I ask you to get back to your insignificance in this sport."

tumblr_inline_nltz3tCmfd1tr5v0b.gif

schaub isn't really the smartest and is biased against brazilians

I think he's a bit funny, especially when he's on the fight companion, but that's it

Schaub is a bonafide moron. If is horrible MMA predictions/talk wasn't enough the idiot was just "scammed" out of $3000 by his girlfriends "friend". MORON.

Dede already verbally concussed a clearly punch drunk Schaub when he said, "We have no fault for your failure as a fighter and athlete. I ask you to get back to your insignificance in this sport."

tumblr_inline_nltz3tCmfd1tr5v0b.gif

You know what killed me, Jack? When he and Rogan kept mentioning how much smaller Aldo looked in the Mcgregor fight. Personally, I thought Aldo looked about the same or maybe slightly smaller, but I attribute that to a first weight cut without IV's more than anything else. He looked noticeably better physically in the Edgar 2 fight, muscle bellies were full and hydrated, his overall musculature looked robust and hard.

I thought it was irresponsible and unfair for them to single out Aldo's physique specifically, but wasn't doing it to anyone else of note.

There's nothing to call out. NSAC and USADA are American entities who stick out like sore thumbs once they step on Brazilian soil. Just look at the shenanigans with testing Aldo before the second Mendes fight. Xenophobia, my ass.

I have no idea what you mean by that

Back