I want to see Rousey manhandled by the Cyborg!

She'll be taller, that's about it. I doubt her ability to cut more weight healthily than Ronda 'Superhuman Weight Cutter' Rousey who dropped 17 lbs of water in a day with no prep and still had enough in the tank to beat a fresh Miesha Tate in an athletic contest.

SUPER HUMAN.

Can't argue with that. You and i still dont know who will be stronger just that Ronda is better at cutting weight. Also, Cyborg is a better grappler and striker than Tate. And Cyborg is a better striker than McMann. Toughest fight for Rousey and she doesnt want it. Shocker.

Can't argue with that. You and i still dont know who will be stronger just that Ronda is better at cutting weight. Also, Cyborg is a better grappler and striker than Tate. And Cyborg is a better striker than McMann. Toughest fight for Rousey and she doesnt want it. Shocker.

Ronda already said she wanted it. Just waiting for LieBorg to drop a mere 10 lbs. She's had well over a year. starving Africans drop 10 lbs every 15 minutes but she can't do it given a year and a half?

If they ever fight and Cyvborg comes to the UFC you will get your wish TS

Hard to say if she's a better grappler than Tate other than being stronger. Tate has the subs on her resume.

Hard to say if she's a better grappler than Tate other than being stronger. Tate has the subs on her resume.

I'll say it. Tate is a better grappler than Cyborg. Cyborg is pretty much garbage when she's not standing up swinging wildly like they do in toughman competitions.

So its okay for Gina to win a belt and fight Ronda right away but not Cyborg? Lol, i guarantee Cyborg isn't going to fold after one knee.
Get outta here McMANN

If this is a troll attempt , you get an F- . You didn't read the post I was responding to. Poor troll attempt

Did you understand what I wrote ?

Cyborg wins a belt , gets her chance to prove herself vs top ranked competion , gets the title shot

Gina gets her chance to prove herself vs top ranked competion , gets the title shot

Keep on hating

Ronda already said she wanted it. Just waiting for LieBorg to drop a mere 10 lbs. She's had well over a year. starving Africans drop 10 lbs every 15 minutes but she can't do it given a year and a half?

Ronda always says its bad for the sport for her to fight Cyborg. you are an imbecile, this is the last time im responding to you.

you are an imbecile

it's funny, in my own language i'd say to him pretty much the same sentence: "sei un imbecille"

(tu) sei = (you) are
imbecile = do i need to explain?

:icon_lol:

yeah, in SF, after that she runned in 135 lbs division and continue to talk shit.

Ran to 135? Or Cyborg got busted for cheating and Ronda dropped down where all the talent was? Cyborg screwed herself at least 2 times that we know of when it came to fighting Ronda. The 2nd time was when she asked out of her UFC contract so she could go beat up cans in Invicta.

Cyborg hasn't wone a meaningful fight in over 4 years.

By the way, just to test your mnemonic ability, why did you not reply to my post?

Because it proved my point and I didn't feel like I needed to rub it in your face.

Ronda always says its bad for the sport for her to fight Cyborg. you are an imbecile, this is the last time im responding to you.

She said that one time. And she was right. Cyborg is what ruined wmma after Carano left. Nobody wants to see a juiced up manborg beating up on smaller women. She also said she'll fight Cyborg when she drops down to 135 MORE THAN ONCE.

Nice try, son.

She said that one time. And she was right. Cyborg is what ruined wmma after Carano left. Nobody wants to see a juiced up manborg beating up on smaller women. She also said she'll fight Cyborg when she drops down to 135 MORE THAN ONCE.

Nice try, son.

He doesn't even read the posts he's replying to. What makes you think he's gonna read yours ?

Ronda hate > facts.

He doesn't even read the posts he's replying to. What makes you think he's gonna read yours ?

Ronda hate > facts.

I tried. These discussions are just for fun anyway. The fight will happen one day and all the talk will disappear except for the excuses.

if ronda wanted the fight it would have happened, truth is, she doesnt get much out of it. cyborg isn't a big name and isn't marketable so it isn't in ronda's best interests to even take the fight. say what you will about ronda, but the girl has a mind for this business.

if ronda wanted the fight it would have happened, truth is, she doesnt get much out of it. cyborg isn't a big name and isn't marketable so it isn't in ronda's best interests to even take the fight. say what you will about ronda, but the girl has a mind for this business.

If Cyborg wanted the fight, it would have happened already. She had the contract sitting in front of her and ran away. That's the closest the fight has ever come to happening. Everything after is just hot air.

but cyborg doesn't go for subs. i think cyborg is just too strong, athletic, and explosive for tate. and you all know i'm a tate fan boy. but i think my girl gets wrecked by cyborg.

but cyborg doesn't go for subs. i think cyborg is just too strong, athletic, and explosive for tate. and you all know i'm a tate fan boy. but i think my girl gets wrecked by cyborg.

Tate gets wrecked by just about everyone these days. Must be her camp.

yeah, I wonder what 135 Cyborg even looks like. RR might beat that version. Hell she might beat the 145 pound version, but I think cyborg has odds there,.

Yep. At 145 I think Cyborg has the edge as well.

Back