I want to see Rousey manhandled by the Cyborg!

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully, this isn't all talk and they actually come to terms and make it happen! This is the one and only woman's fight I've been looking forward to for a long time! :)

"man" being the operative word... because she's doped the crap out of herself.

i'd like to see rousey vs cyborg too. if cyborg is able to make 135lbs., uncle dana should put aside his ego and try to get a deal done so a fight between these two can happen.

When Cybro makes 135 it might happen.

Until that happens, don't hold your breath.

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_twis

At this point Cyborg's only chance is to compete and win at 135 as well as test clean in orgs outside of the UFC. Instead, she is running her mouth and taking kick-boxing matches.

She could have probably fought 3 times this year at 135 and been in the UFC by 2015. I think Dana was right when he said that Cyborg has been horribly mismanaged.

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_twis

That sounds about right

"Cybro"! That's CLASSIC!

If Cyborg makes the 135 mark, won't she just blame the weight cut for losing?

It would be one of 2 most dangerous fights possible for Ronda at the moment but Ronda would win 7/10 times. Also if anyone got manhandle, it would be Cyborg, Cyborg's path to victory would be to change her gameplan and use elusive striking.

Ronda is probably stronger than Cyborg at 135, she is THE tank of WMMA.

i'd like to see rousey vs cyborg too. if cyborg is able to make 135lbs., uncle dana should put aside his ego and try to get a deal done so a fight between these two can happen.

He did try to make a deal.. Cyborg refused and went to Invicta.

I want to see Cyborg smash her face and retire her

Back