I want to see Rousey manhandled by the Cyborg!

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_twis

Pretty much.. through their blatant hate for Ronda, people allow themselves to greatly overestimate Cyborg's ability. At 135 without the help of her magic Reem-edy, she gets ragdolled around the cage and then submitted

Hopefully, this isn't all talk and they actually come to terms and make it happen! This is the one and only woman's fight I've been looking forward to for a long time! :)

I'm in. Can't stand that girls.

Hate all you want. Ronda via hip throw transition to arm bar. Cyroid blames weight cut/slash phantom injury during training camp for loss. Month later says Ronda should fight her at 145, since she came down to 135.

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_lol:

Am I the only one that really doesn't want to see this! I have no desire to watch Cyborg fight and if she did I would love for Ronda to sub her and snap her manly steroid laced arm.

You're just biased towards your cash cow. In reality you probably know what will happen. Although I think it will be a tremendous spectacular even great fight. I still seeing the Borg that is Cyborg manhandling the Rowdy Rowdy Rousey one.

Anyone who enjoys MMA wants this fight. Cyborg needs to make 135 so we can get this out of the realm of fantasy fights.

Cyborg got mounted by Gina, I doubt she will have too much to offer Ronda.

She got mounted by Gina because she is a bit wild. But if she can get out from under Gina's hold that's saying a lot. Gina has one of the best mounts in WMMA.

Exactly. A friend of mine knows a guy whose girlfriend saw Dana sneaking weight gain powder into her food. He also switched her diet Coke with the sugary stuff.

So you're basically saying he's feeding her his diet secretly. Gotcha!

I think if these two ever fight, if anyone gets "manhandled" it will be Cyborg. Ronda is a very strong judoka and holds quite an advantage there. Cyborg does hold the striking and aggression advantage imo, though.

She got mounted by Gina because she is a bit wild. But if she can get out from under Gina's hold that's saying a lot. Gina has one of the best mounts in WMMA.

You really think Gina is better on the ground than Rousey?????:rolleyes:

pretty much this

yes, because Dana White's known for protecting his champs like he did with Anderson Silva and GSP (even Dana said GSP lost that fight with Hendricks.)

Cyborg got mounted by Gina, I doubt she will have too much to offer Ronda.

Since then she has won purple belt world bjj titles. A century of boxing indicates that the smaller fighter, with a big mouth, moves up in weight. ronda has fought at 145, and competed in judo at over 150. If her judo is so good that she could beat Mayweather and Cain (if she had to) what's the problem?

Back