I want to see Rousey manhandled by the Cyborg!

would rather see them fight at 145, i don't like seeing fighters drop so much weight they are basically useless.

Since then she has won purple belt world bjj titles. A century of boxing indicates that the smaller fighter, with a big mouth, moves up in weight. ronda has fought at 145, and competed in judo at over 150. If her judo is so good that she could beat Mayweather and Cain (if she had to) what's the problem?

maybe the problem is there's no 145lb division?

also, if you want to fight the champ, you go to the champ's weight class. you don't expect the champ to come to you.

Anyone who enjoys MMA wants this fight. Cyborg needs to make 135 so we can get this out of the realm of fantasy fights.

It'll go the way of GSP vs Anderson and Fedor vs Brock

Cyborg is a beast and hell on wheels for anybody to try to fight.

But I don't see how you bet against Ronda. She has subbed or beat down every top contender thrown her way.

This will probably be looked at as a threadjack, but I'd like to see Cyborg fight either Tate or Zingano before even getting a crack at Rousey. If she's going to actually come down to 135.

Cyborg is a beast and hell on wheels for anybody to try to fight.

But I don't see how you bet against Ronda. She has subbed or beat down every top contender thrown her way.

This will probably be looked at as a threadjack, but I'd like to see Cyborg fight either Tate or Zingano before even getting a crack at Rousey. If she's going to actually come down to 135.

that's interesting to hear. can you explain why?

Because if she wins the Invicta championship and gets an immediate title shot , it'll make the women's division look like a joke

Same thing applies to Gina , with the exception of winning a belt.

I think she should have another fight first to prove she can make 135 and do it twice. that way if she fucks up the first time there's no BS of RR losing to a bigger Cyborg. and you know she would go through with the fight so late in the game. plus what good is Cyborg if she can only make 135 one time. there is no 145 division and Cyborg can't head one up. she is probably the toughest woman on the planet, but not a fan favorite like RR By ANY stretch.

At 135 I think Cyborg gets ragdolled.

Nope. Cyborg might lose some muscle mass but she is still going to be bigger than Ronda. And most likely stronger. Cyborg will hit her twice and Ronda wont like it. She will wilt. Cyborg is relentless.

we all want it.
except for Honda and Fatso.

I think she should have another fight first to prove she can make 135 and do it twice. that way if she fucks up the first time there's no BS of RR losing to a bigger Cyborg. and you know she would go through with the fight so late in the game. plus what good is Cyborg if she can only make 135 one time. there is no 145 division and Cyborg can't head one up. she is probably the toughest woman on the planet, but not a fan favorite like RR By ANY stretch.

Cyborg plans on fighting once before she fights for InVICTA title. If Cyborg wins the belt, and doesn't get a title shot in UFC who does? Miesha? Kaufman? Carmouche? Seriously, Cyborg is much better than those girls and its not even close. If Ronda is the best she should be fighting the best not padding her record with rematches and girls who shouldn't be fighting her in the first place.

Cyborg got mounted by Gina, I doubt she will have too much to offer Ronda.

Cyborg also spent the entire 1st round of her fight with Baszler on her back and Baszler on top of her. Put Ronda in that position and Guyborg is finished in less than a minute.

Cyborg is overrated if she can't manhandle her opponent. There's no strength advantage for Cryborg at 135 and off the juice.

Because if she wins the Invicta championship and gets an immediate title shot , it'll make the women's division look like a joke

Same thing applies to Gina , with the exception of winning a belt.

So its okay for Gina to win a belt and fight Ronda right away but not Cyborg? Lol, i guarantee Cyborg isn't going to fold after one knee.
Get outta here McMANN

Cyborg also spent the entire 1st round of her fight with Baszler on her back and Baszler on top of her. Put Ronda in that position and Guyborg is finished in less than a minute.

Cyborg is overrated if she can't manhandle her opponent. There's no strength advantage for Cryborg at 135 and off the juice.

What happened to Bazler in that fight?
I'm curious.

Nope. Cyborg might lose some muscle mass but she is still going to be bigger than Ronda.

She'll be taller, that's about it. I doubt her ability to cut more weight healthily than Ronda 'Superhuman Weight Cutter' Rousey who dropped 17 lbs of water in a day with no prep and still had enough in the tank to beat a fresh Miesha Tate in an athletic contest.

SUPER HUMAN.

stop drinking and rewatch

[YT]yUCe-2Xe_xI[/YT]

Cyborg looked so feminine back then now she is SheBorg. :icon_lol: If team Rousey can hold her down team leader Rousey would manhandle feminine version.

Back