I want to see Rousey manhandled by the Cyborg!

Nope. Cyborg might lose some muscle mass but she is still going to be bigger than Ronda. And most likely stronger. Cyborg will hit her twice and Ronda wont like it. She will wilt. Cyborg is relentless.

1. Cyborg will not be much bigger than Ronda at 135 and probably not much stronger either. Ronda is a strong bantamweight. If Cyborg is a lot bigger than Ronda at 135, she may very well be drained from an overly large cut.

2. We have not anything to suggest Ronda wilts under pressure. Even if she is being beat up on the feet, I do not think she will quit or wilt at all.

You know if so many MMA fans disagree on the outcome that it is a match that should be made. Sadly, I doubt we ever see this fight.

If Cyborg wanted the fight, it would have happened already. She had the contract sitting in front of her and ran away. That's the closest the fight has ever come to happening. Everything after is just hot air.

if she was offered a bad contract then she should have left it on the table. if ronda wanted this fight though, cyborg wouldn't have been offered a bad contract.

just that simple.

ronda isn't the only one who doesn't want the fight, dana doesn't want it either, he'd rather have his meal ticket fight girls who aren't on her level.

deal with it fan boy, your girl is ducking her and moved down a weight division so avoid her.

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_twis

I like the way you think. :icon_twis

if she was offered a bad contract then she should have left it on the table. if ronda wanted this fight though, cyborg wouldn't have been offered a bad contract.

just that simple.

ronda isn't the only one who doesn't want the fight, dana doesn't want it either, he'd rather have his meal ticket fight girls who aren't on her level.

deal with it fan boy, your girl is ducking her and moved down a weight division so avoid her.

You're argument is nothing but stupid fuckin opinion. The UFC offered Fedor $2 million a fight and he walked away from it, while everyone blames Dana for protecting Brock LMAO. Fighters walk away for many reasons and it's not just about the money. Mkay, sunshine.

But here's the deal. Cyborg was already under contract with the UFC, genius. The UFC offered her the fight with Ronda to determine the UFC's first women's champ. Cyborg not only refused the fight but also demanded she be let out of her contract to fight for the UFC altogether. She ran to Invicta where she knew she could continue to stay at 145 and juice and continue to make a career beating up nobodies and cans. She decided not to challenge herself and that's fine. She needs to live with it.

Looking at the evidence, it's easy to conclude Cyborg is chickenshit. She was scheduled to fight Ronda two times and always found a reason not to. That was the next fight up for her at 145 but she decided cheating was more important and got busted and suspended for a year. Cyborg herself said she was going to drop down to 135 when she came back from her suspension because that's where all the real talent is (same thing Ronda said, by the way).

So what happened? I know what happened. She took one look at Ronda during her suspension and decided there was no way she was going to be able to beat her without cheating and went on to make excuse after excuse as to why she couldn't drop 10 lbs. Constantly crying about why Ronda can't fight her in a weight class that doesn't exist in the UFC? Why can't Ronda do this...why Ronda can't do that? Ronda..Ronda..Ronda...BLAH BLAH BLAH. The bitch needs to man up and back up her words. I didn't see Cormier crying because Jones wouldn't move up to meet him at HW. He did what a real fighter does and met the champ on the champ's terms.

By the way, I took a dump this morning and dropped 10 lbs but somehow Cryborg will DIE if she loses 10 lbs. Keep believing hater, it's all you got.

she won her last fight.

dude do you even watch mma? you don't seem to know anything about it.

Won her last fight? Highly questionable. But I understand you are Tate's No.1 fanboy so you have to say the win was convincing and if only she got another shot at the title you KNOW she can beat Ronda this time.

it actually made you look pretty stupid as cyborg didn't spend the first round on the bottom and completely wrecked shayna.

Actually she spent almost the entire round defending herself and doing little else and the video proved it. Baszler won the first round rather easily, which is funny because according to the most vocal on here, Baszler sucks. Guess that means Cyborg sucks too and for once I agree with the haters.

if ronda wanted the fight it would have happened, truth is, she doesnt get much out of it. cyborg isn't a big name and isn't marketable so it isn't in ronda's best interests to even take the fight. say what you will about ronda, but the girl has a mind for this business.

how could anyone say that Cyborg isn't a big name in the Wmma? She's one of the only few female fighters that's in just about every discussion. Whether it be negative or positive.

how could anyone say that Cyborg isn't a big name in the Wmma? She's one of the only few female fighters that's in just about every discussion. Whether it be negative or positive.

Why has she never been a huge draw then? Why was wmma considered dead after Carano stopped fighting, right up until Ronda appeared on the scene?

Cyborg is unknown to everyone besides diehard mma fans and Ronda haters. And it's been proved beyond a doubt what Dana said about Cyborg being irrelevant. She chose that path when she left the UFC.

Punch punch clinch,ronda judo throws her and gets the armbar in under 60 seconds, refuses to shake cyborgs hand and gets on the mic saying she will throw down in the car park with cyborg again if she wants,crowd boos and sherdog cries.

:icon_twis

Whoooaaaaa! Are you a descendant of Nostradamus? This is pretty much how I see it going down as well.

Jarl

Rousey would outstrike Machida easily. She would eliminate Cyborg from mma.

just that simple.

deal with it fan boy, Ronda is ducking her and moved down a weight division so avoid her.

I'm just going to copy and paste this from a previous post of mine to make this easy for you. No one is ducking anyone. Cyborg just makes terrible decisions for her career.

Let me help you out here.

Rondas last fight at 145 was on Nov 18th 2011 against Julia Budd.

Cyborg fought on Dec 17th, that same year, against Hiroko Yamanaka. That fight was a NC due to Cyborg testing positive, and she was suspended for a year. The 145lb division was done after that happened.

You also might want to read this.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/cris-cyborg...ve-strikeforce

and then this,

http://www.mmaweekly.com/if-victorio...is-cyborg-next

Back