I want Conor Khabib-2 but I want Conor to earn it

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With one win over a top 5 LW.

Dustin, Tony, Felder, are all winnable fights for him.

Why not Dustin! C’’mon!!

Would be a better story if Tony beat Khabib followed by Conor beating Tony to get us to Khabib VS Conor 2.

No Gaethje ?!?

(lol at Felder Vs Conor btw)

Conor is more exciting when he is taking fights like Cowboy or Nate. Fights he can win and create entertainment. Gaethje is another exciting fight that would be entertaining.

Guys like Khabib and Usman are Conor’s kryptonite. They will nullify his weapons and break him.

It’s best for Conor to take fights he can win and keep the cash coming.

I want Khabib vs winner of Usman/GSP, who cares what I want.

acording to reports about Mayweather/Khabib, Khabib is going to beat Ferguson and retire as the undefeated GOAT

Conor is a bitter ex who took the humiliation of a lifetime and needs to move on

I would like to see Conor fight Masdival and winner face Usman.

Khabib vs Lee isn't a fight to look past. Once it's over, I believe Khabib will still have the belt, and have very little left in the division to do.

Earn it? This is the UFC bro, not a real sporting organization. It is prize fighting. You make the fights that make the most money. Not risk Conor potentially getting upset by a guy no casual knows about.

I don't like it, but it is what it is.

Conor may have the loser between Khabib vs Ferguson, while Gaethje get the winner, so if Khabib lost against Ferguson, they both can have a rematch I think.

But it's IF
IF

Now if Khabib win, I don't think Conor dare to fight Tony, he will push for a direct title fight, always cry begging the silver spoon.

It’s not so much about earning it but rather it’s just a foolish thing to pursue right away if you’re Conor McGregor right now. He needs to get back on track and while KO’ing Cerrone within 40 seconds is a good start, I feel he still needs some milage in the Octagon before he’s ready to face him.

He’s had a long layoff and Cerrone gave him 0 resistance. Khabib is an animal and won’t fall so easily, if at all. Conor needs more fights if he is to perform against Khabib.

Ducking Gaethje ??

I would love to see the Justin fight. I think Dana has to get Justin on board with Conor's new PR team. I don't think they want any trash talk of the sexual allegations. I'm just guessing but I think if they work that out we'll see them fight.

Conor has never given anyone a rematch.

But Cowboy was top 5.
He only became top 5 because Conor beat him lol, just so Dana and the UFC cans can say he beat a top 5 guy. Best bet your ass Cowboy would be ranked like 11-15 if Conor lost.

Conor could fight Brimage at LW and after a win they’d suddenly shift the rankings like as if Brimage was a top 3 fighter.

Conor is more exciting when he is taking fights like Cowboy or Nate. Fights he can win and create entertainment. Gaethje is another exciting fight that would be entertaining.

Guys like Khabib and Usman are Conor’s kryptonite. They will nullify his weapons and break him.

It’s best for Conor to take fights he can win and keep the cash coming.
You’re right, except that Mendes was supposed to be his Kryptonite and it needed like every other Conor fight except Khabib. Kahabib said 10 wins. By Khabib posts lately it looks like only 1 win and Khabib really wants the rematch.

Back